Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hpi cyber 10b owners HELP

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 03:05 PM
Tech Adept

Default Hpi cyber 10b owners HELP

I've got this buggy and none of my lipos fit, the slot is really small. Does anyone have this buggy and if so what batt are you running? I've got a orion rocket 4000 2s and a 5300 2s and both are too wide, no chance of runnin a 3s...
Old 01-31-2011, 10:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by stadiumangt
I've got this buggy and none of my lipos fit, the slot is really small. Does anyone have this buggy and if so what batt are you running? I've got a orion rocket 4000 2s and a 5300 2s and both are too wide, no chance of runnin a 3s...
I have a cyber 10b and I have ran it on 3s with a Blue Lipo 3000mah 20c. If I remember correctly you should get batteries that are no bigger than 145x50x25mm that is the maximum size that you can squeeze in it.
Hope that helps you out.
Alex
Old 02-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stadiumangt
the orion rockets 4000 fit fine in mine. raise the holders a bit with a couple of washers if needed, put the padding foam on the rear to push the pack forward, and slightly file the external plastic shell to ensure the rear shaft doesn't rub the pack and create friction.

Paul
Old 02-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Tech Adept

hey thanks for the tip.