Search
Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jstall7543
Well people with the money run sensored I know it hurts, waiting week to week for your hobby wing esc's and turdigy lipo's you got 4 for a dollar to come from china town must suck, spending every spare dime you have on junk! Lol! You guys are so funny! What a waist of time! 4 pages of nothing!
Man I hear yea, it totally sucks. Waiting any day for all my China stuff to blow up. Someday when I grow up and become really cool, maybe I can afford one of those sensored thingies?

Ahh the road to riches, it's a rough one.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STONE RACING
Because they are dorks. Cant handle the truth. The trucks has quality issues that are taking months and all they give you is excuses "mold broke"- (3 of em' pre odered before release thinking it would be close in quality to the 8e, it wasnt.) So I spent $1200 to cry all I want about it. It will stop when Losi fixes this POS.
I bought the truck with the known weaknesses, as I'm sure you did. What you're doing now is similar to buying a house next to a race track, and then trying to get the city to shut down the track because it's too loud. At some point you have to take responsibility for your actions. You opted to buy this truck with all of it's known weaknesses/issues.

The majority of the people on this message board do NOT work for any of the companies that have anything to do with the TEN-SCTE production. The others (Hacker) are here to try to help us. And then there's you. All you're doing is annoying the general public, and most likely frustrating someone who can actually help us. If you dissuade them from visiting due to your constant beratement, then all you're doing is hurting the overall usefulness of this thread. This thread isn't to force the manufacturer to resolve production issues. Why don't you start a new thread? Perhaps create a poll to show overall satisfaction? Numbers will do you more good than constant whining. And that's what you REALLY want to do, right? Get things resolved? So why don't you try it in a way that actually might work.

If you have issues with Losi, by all means feel free to send them messages, call them, etc. Posting over and over about the same thing in this forum simply isn't productive. It's immature.

Have a great day.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by liftedcj7on44s
I logged on today to see from me posting pictures of my truck it started a big debate and brought out what appears to be a guy with a sandy Vag.

I am sure if Mailfield or any of those guys were paid to run a 1410 or even a vibrator then that is what they would run.

I think Jstall should get paid to use vibrators, Maybe it will knock that sand off his vag!
Kids like yourself come in here and read this stuff, keep it clean. Go read the rules before you get banned.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by WideOpenThrottle RC
I'm installing the Casey Peck setup as a starter but I can't seem to figure out when using the aluminum adjustable suspension holders what bushings he is using and in what direction. Anyone? Thanks
I'm referring to the front settings.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Well people with the money run sensored I know it hurts, waiting week to week for your hobby wing esc's and turdigy lipo's you got 4 for a dollar to come from china town must suck, spending every spare dime you have on junk! Lol! You guys are so funny! What a waist of time! 4 pages of nothing!
You wont change other persons opinions plain and simple. I have had a disccusion with some guys that love tekin and they just start mouthing off because my castle is garbage and its not sensored (as if being sensored will win you for sure) i have learned to just ignore them and run what "i" can afford and let them run what "they want."
Old 07-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

My BCE chassis arrived today and....

I finally got my Tekin Powered BCE/SCTE put back together and it tipped the scales in full running gear (less body) at 5.986 lbs

Haven't run it yet but definitely had to get the dremel tool out, to get everything to fit on the BCE chassis. You will need to get the shorter Diff Mount screws and grind down the screw on the mud guard under the motor. I also had to dremel the sides where the aluminum hinge pin holders line up with the chassis.

Heres of the list of parts I have installed on this truck so far.
[LIST][*]BCE Chassis[*]Lunsford Ti turnbuckles[*]CHRIS Ti Hinge pins[*]Losi Carbon Fiber Shock Towers[*]SNR Carbon Fiber Diff Brace[*]Losi Aluminum Rear Hubs[*]Losi Aluminum Hinge pin holders[LIST][*]LOSI HD Lightened outdrives[*]CHRIS DIFF KIT[*]DE Wheels[*]J Concepts Bar Codes[*]TEKIN RX8 / SCX4 4.5[*]LOSI 60C 6000 Mah battery[LIST]
Attached Thumbnails Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread-photo-2.jpg  
Old 07-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

is this yours?

http://diamondciti.blogspot.com/2009...o-are-big.html
Old 07-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

alright dude what did you not get from earlier?!? like me i can afford sensored and so do many others, but imo they suck! wow when you hit the gas you get a clean smooth start who cares honestly it doesnt matter, it matters how good you are on the track not how smooth your takes off, which in 4x4 sc you wont need much because your on the throttle continuously.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Kids like yourself come in here and read this stuff, keep it clean. Go read the rules before you get banned.
When you become a moderator then you can talk, until then if a mod has a problem with something I say then they can take it up with me.

Also people come in here to read about this truck and what parts to get to run there truck and then yourself and others are saying cheap part's are junk and the truck is junk.

I have no issues with my truck, I take care of my truck and it treats me well.

I read this thread and the SC10 4x4 thread before I decided on the Losi, If I would have seen some of the post that yourself and others made about the truck then chances are I would have gotten the SC10 4x4.

If some people in this thread do not like the truck then sell it, No need to come into this thread to talk smack about it.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by goehm
I bought the truck with the known weaknesses, as I'm sure you did. What you're doing now is similar to buying a house next to a race track, and then trying to get the city to shut down the track because it's too loud. At some point you have to take responsibility for your actions. You opted to buy this truck with all of it's known weaknesses/issues.

The majority of the people on this message board do NOT work for any of the companies that have anything to do with the TEN-SCTE production. The others (Hacker) are here to try to help us. And then there's you. All you're doing is annoying the general public, and most likely frustrating someone who can actually help us. If you dissuade them from visiting due to your constant beratement, then all you're doing is hurting the overall usefulness of this thread. This thread isn't to force the manufacturer to resolve production issues. Why don't you start a new thread? Perhaps create a poll to show overall satisfaction? Numbers will do you more good than constant whining. And that's what you REALLY want to do, right? Get things resolved? So why don't you try it in a way that actually might work.

If you have issues with Losi, by all means feel free to send them messages, call them, etc. Posting over and over about the same thing in this forum simply isn't productive. It's immature.

Have a great day.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are your coordinates to send you a pack of beer?
Old 07-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SaladFork
Man I hear yea, it totally sucks. Waiting any day for all my China stuff to blow up. Someday when I grow up and become really cool, maybe I can afford one of those sensored thingies?

Ahh the road to riches, it's a rough one.
arent you with viper salad? lol I have a sensored set up man I hope I can win now!
Old 07-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by liftedcj7on44s
When you become a moderator then you can talk, until then if a mod has a problem with something I say then they can take it up with me.

Also people come in here to read about this truck and what parts to get to run there truck and then yourself and others are saying cheap part's are junk and the truck is junk.

I have no issues with my truck, I take care of my truck and it treats me well.

I read this thread and the SC10 4x4 thread before I decided on the Losi, If I would have seen some of the post that yourself and others made about the truck then chances are I would have gotten the SC10 4x4.

If some people in this thread do not like the truck then sell it, No need to come into this thread to talk smack about it.
Does that mean we should go into the sc10 4x4 thread and mess around a bit? lol I heard putting a servo in that truck is easy.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mr.juarez
You wont change other persons opinions plain and simple. I have had a disccusion with some guys that love tekin and they just start mouthing off because my castle is garbage and its not sensored (as if being sensored will win you for sure) i have learned to just ignore them and run what "i" can afford and let them run what "they want."
I run a ESC I made from tin cans and copper wire. It's not bad, pretty smooth for not being sensored. Thinking about marketing it... Po V1
Old 07-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cult Racing
arent you with viper salad? lol I have a sensored set up man I hope I can win now!
I can't afford that stuff man, I wish.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SaladFork
I can't afford that stuff man, I wish.
oh ya lol, damn i heard that sensored is pretty expensive. I blame obama!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.