Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread >

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 06:08 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Alright guys....

You've been doing good keeping this thread under control... Until now.

Stone Racing... You're a new guy. So I'll give you one warning....

We don't put up with the foul language or the bickering around here.

Get it under control.

-David
Old 06-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STONE RACING View Post
Then youre slow ass company wouldnt get the contract. A mold can be made in a few hours not weeks on our simple CAD machine that cost 20G. Lead time? rework? shipping? all excuses. If someone with this many excusses was under my command in the Marine Corps he would get a huge beating and then a court martial or just shoot his dumb ass on patrol.
My trucs are running fine after I replaced the stock crap for Another companies products- diffs- shock towers- for about $100 extra I dont care about the money at all just think they are blowing smoke up everyones arse. If you dont like it well thats just too damn bad for ya.
ROFLAO!!! Simple CAD machine That would pay for the program... Im just saying outside of the marines (thank god for them) it takes a bit of time and money to do these things. Losi is a good size company but Im sure they cant go spending 30k on a mold just to have it turned around in a few weeks. Doesnt make any since.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by xxfile View Post
Not to mention that someone needs to put 20 or 30 packs thru the gears in more than one truck to see if its gonne wear out prematurely and if it does then its vback to the drawing board again..
You wouldnt want them to rush out an inferior product would you?
they are cast not machined its not as simple as a chrispin.
Well its too late on them putting out an inferior product! so check that one of the list.
You(and I) are winning races (I won them too in that fragile jammin but at least u could get the parts)because Chris pins or Ofna pins and sun gears not by anything corrected by Losi.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

For someone that spent time in the hell hole middle east, I would expect you would have learned to not waste your time, and breath over some freakin pins, and towers.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xxfile View Post
Not to mention that someone needs to put 20 or 30 packs thru the gears in more than one truck to see if its gonne wear out prematurely and if it does then its vback to the drawing board again..
You wouldnt want them to rush out an inferior product would you?
they are cast not machined its not as simple as a chrispin.
machined would be nice
Old 06-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Can anyone tell me if it would be a problem if I put a servo that had let's say 291 0z oz torque? I was looking at servos and came across a deal on a savox sg-1267 and was wondering if there was any reason not to get it? Like could I damage my truck?
Old 06-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
Alright guys....

You've been doing good keeping this thread under control... Until now.

Stone Racing... You're a new guy. So I'll give you one warning....

We don't put up with the foul language or the bickering around here.

Get it under control.

-David
OH no! Ive been warned and only once! what a joke and you must be a huge dork- what u gonna do- delete me when you make up a new account anytime- Foul language - I dont see you saying anything to dude talking about sucking dicks or is that something you enjoy? Im not new just didnt feel like chiming in until it was 700+ pages of the same thing with the losi reps coming up with excusses. I prob wont post again for months because LOSI has fixed nothing.
were talking about rc cars if u dont like my complaints then too bad. Im sick of the excusses-
JUST FIX THE TRUCK UNTIL THEN THIS THREAD WILL BE DOMINATED BY THESE ISSUES.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:29 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STONE RACING View Post
OH no! Ive been warned and only once! what a joke and you must be a huge dork- what u gonna do- delete me when you make up a new account anytime- Foul language - I dont see you saying anything to dude talking about sucking dicks or is that something you enjoy? Im not new just didnt feel like chiming in until it was 700+ pages of the same thing with the losi reps coming up with excusses. I prob wont post again for months because LOSI has fixed nothing.
were talking about rc cars if u dont like my complaints then too bad. Im sick of the excusses-
JUST FIX THE TRUCK UNTIL THEN THIS THREAD WILL BE DOMINATED BY THESE ISSUES.
As a matter of fact one of the other moderators deleted his post... I issued him an infraction for it.

I also had to delete a bunch of YOUR posts for foul language... As well as a few other peoples. I however DIDN'T issue you any infractions trying to be fair to the new guy.

I'm not wasting another evening going through and deleteing all the BS in this thread... I deleted the worst of it.

I've warned everybody enough times. Anymore foul language and anymore bickering... People will be getting vacations.

As for your sign up for a new account idea... Thats been tried before.

As for not posting again for months... Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I have no problem with people voicing their opinions, WHEN they are voiced appropriately and politely.

-David
Old 06-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SCTRacerX View Post
Can anyone tell me if it would be a problem if I put a servo that had let's say 291 0z oz torque? I was looking at servos and came across a deal on a savox sg-1267 and was wondering if there was any reason not to get it? Like could I damage my truck?
To get 291 you need to run 7.4 volts. I am going to be running the same servo this weekend but on 6.0 volts unless I get around to jumping power from my batt to RX
Old 06-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SCTRacerX View Post
As long as you set your endpoints correct, you can use any servo. I would recommend using a standard voltage servo though, maybe a 1256, or even a 1258. The 67 wont put out that torque or speed unless running 7.4V to the servo
Old 06-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
As a matter of fact one of the other moderators deleted his post... I issued him an infraction for it.

I also had to delete a bunch of YOUR posts for foul language... As well as a few other peoples. I however DIDN'T issue you any infractions trying to be fair to the new guy.

I'm not wasting another evening going through and deleteing all the BS in this thread... I deleted the worst of it.

I've warned everybody enough times. Anymore foul language and anymore bickering... People will be getting vacations.

As for your sign up for a new account idea... Thats been tried before.

As for not posting again for months... Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I have no problem with people voicing their opinions, WHEN they are voiced appropriately and politely.

-David
Well then DAVID of Tekin Im laughing as you delete it- If youve got 3-400 emails and know programing you can open as many as you want.

Last edited by Marcos.J; 06-02-2011 at 06:45 PM. Reason: remove profanity
Old 06-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Old 06-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Tech Addict

It's called an IP ban. But you knew that already EMail has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Tech Addict

SAD DAY HERE...
Old 06-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Man it would be nice to find some useful information on here , like on the first page, but instead lately it seems like pages and pages of B.S.

For the people that seem to complain about the Losi... sell it then, move on go back to your Jammins and Slashes.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.