Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread >

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 12:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SaladFork View Post
This threads been winning since it started... We are going to crack 9000+ post in just under 5 months. That's pretty insane...
Thanks to those who helped make this the most kick ass thread on RC Tech!
Bro, Because the losi scte has all made us WINNERS!
Old 05-09-2011, 12:58 AM
Tech Addict

I think I'm ready for the Catilina whine mixer..because iv'e been snappin necks and cashing checks..
Old 05-09-2011, 01:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SC_RAGE View Post
I think I'm ready for the Catilina whine mixer..because iv'e been snappin necks and cashing checks..
Im all jacked up on Mountain Dew and im gonna come at the ae like a spider monkey!
Old 05-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Tech Addict

1 UP'd it. New thread!!!! lol
Old 05-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Default another win

fresh off the silver state win..TLR driver kyle johnson tqs and wins.. over four ae team drivers at 702 raceway in vegas..at the siverstate sc championship..
Old 05-09-2011, 05:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cult Racing View Post
Bro, Because the losi scte has all made us WINNERS!
+1
Old 05-09-2011, 06:53 AM
Tech Master

1 UP'd it. New thread!!!! lol
Dammit lol, Salad we need a new thread now! people keep talking about the losi ten-scte instead of charlie sheen!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Great job goes out to Kyle...way to lay it down man!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:31 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Is it getting hot in so-cal yet?
It was in the upper 90's this weekend for the JBRL in Palm Desert. It has cooled off significantly today though where it is in the mid 60's on the coast.

Motors ran great in our teams SCTE's. We were all running novak or Tekin 550 motors. Ran strong all weekend.

On another note we have done a good job keeping this thread SCTE focused and talking about our wins (which is AWESOME!) but lets keep the AE bashing to minimum. We will leave all that non sense for another thread.

We had a great weekend on a challenging track for the JBRL. They litterally glued the track. so it was almost like running on a layer of rubber with some broken spots where the cars wore through the glue layer. The SCTE handled it like a champ. We all went up in shock oil due to outside temps being so hot and lowered the ride height due to the massive grip but other then that we were all really happy with our base setups on this track. The SCTE is such a fun truck to drive!

P.S. Great job to Kyle at the 702 race!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Casper View Post
It was in the upper 90's this weekend for the JBRL in Palm Desert. It has cooled off significantly today though where it is in the mid 60's on the coast.

Motors ran great in our teams SCTE's. We were all running novak or Tekin 550 motors. Ran strong all weekend.

On another note we have done a good job keeping this thread SCTE focused and talking about our wins (which is AWESOME!) but lets keep the AE bashing to minimum. We will leave all that non sense for another thread.

We had a great weekend on a challenging track for the JBRL. They litterally glued the track. so it was almost like running on a layer of rubber with some broken spots where the cars wore through the glue layer. The SCTE handled it like a champ. We all went up in shock oil due to outside temps being so hot and lowered the ride height due to the massive grip but other then that we were all really happy with our base setups on this track. The SCTE is such a fun truck to drive!

Excellent!!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Casper View Post

I run a track down here in South La. Could you tell me more about the glue please? We have used sugar before but that kills tires!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Tech Prophet

I have no idea what it was they used. They said it was some type of glue they use in construction to keep dust down during building projects. Looked like Elmers school glue though. It was white. Very unusual. We have another track in our series that uses this black tar type stuff they say famers spray in there fields to keep dust down. I think they use a much stronger concentration for the track though. Both of these surfaces produced very high tire wear. If the surface would not break up in landing spots, slicks would easily work on both surfaces but the track does still break up enough to make a few corners loose. It is WAY WAY WAY better then not having it though and letting the track blow out. The track in palm desert is at the base of a very large hill and is desert sand so it does not stay together at all without some "help"
Old 05-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Is there any set up sheets out from last weekends race?
Old 05-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Tech Prophet

Ryan said he was going to work on that.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

had some crazy fun at my local track this past saturday.
was running my bone stock losi against a couple of 1/8 nitro buggies.
the track is more on the 1/8 scale size (huge triples) but i managed to get a best lap only .5 seconds slower than the buggies fastest lap. this is with almost bald stock tires too.

i've said it before and i dont think i'll get sick of sayin it...
I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!

oh and i got my temp issues figured out, after 8-9 mins motor temp is @ 140-145 with a 19t pinion.
MMP/1415 combo.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.