Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread >

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 09:00 PM
  #32461  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (58)
 
8ight-e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,174
Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)
Default

Anyone looking for a deal on a roller check out this sale.. LINK

Thanks.. see notes ask ?'s first, but quick
8ight-e is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 10:27 PM
  #32462  
Tech Master
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,230
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Casper,thanks for the RX8 set up.this truck is SICK FAST with this set up and the PRO4600.it ran 135 after 18min of hard WOT street passes..
rifraf is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 11:03 PM
  #32463  
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,999
Default

Now i noticed a few on here have cut off the ESC mount off to take weight off well i already reamed some holes in the battery tray and the ESC mount but im thinking cutting off the ESC mount will for sure sure take a chuck of weight off my stock SCTE .


With the ESC mount cut off would two pieces of double sided tape to the job pretty good and protect the ESC ?
tc5 man is offline  
Old 04-09-2012, 11:37 PM
  #32464  
Tech Regular
 
Dano628's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: North West Jersey
Posts: 258
Default

Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
Now i noticed a few on here have cut off the ESC mount off to take weight off well i already reamed some holes in the battery tray and the ESC mount but im thinking cutting off the ESC mount will for sure sure take a chuck of weight off my stock SCTE .


With the ESC mount cut off would two pieces of double sided tape to the job pretty good and protect the ESC ?
Kyosho makes some nice thick servo tape that is perfect for what your looking for .
Dano628 is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 05:20 AM
  #32465  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
HomeMade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: IN FRONT OF LARSON
Posts: 485
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Does any body know if the TEN-T springs and pistons are the same as the SCTE. Spring rate and number of holes in the piston? Thanks.
HomeMade is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 05:49 AM
  #32466  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (106)
 
elex300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,139
Trader Rating: 106 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HomeMade View Post
Does any body know if the TEN-T springs and pistons are the same as the SCTE. Spring rate and number of holes in the piston? Thanks.
Yep same thing.
elex300 is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 09:05 AM
  #32467  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (121)
 
ChrisAttebery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gilroy, CA
Posts: 2,258
Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)
Default

The springs are the same, but I recall that on mine the pistons only had two holes drilled all the way through. The other two were plugged in the middle.

Originally Posted by HomeMade View Post
Does any body know if the TEN-T springs and pistons are the same as the SCTE. Spring rate and number of holes in the piston? Thanks.
ChrisAttebery is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 09:13 AM
  #32468  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (34)
 
Casper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Orange, Ca
Posts: 17,869
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

They should all be 4 hole.

Also did anyone see this annoucement?

Makes bleeding shocks emulsion style way easier!

http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Def...ProdID=TLR5062
Casper is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 09:22 AM
  #32469  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Buster661's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Valencia, CA
Posts: 187
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Casper View Post
They should all be 4 hole.

Also did anyone see this annoucement?

Makes bleeding shocks emulsion style way easier!

http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Def...ProdID=TLR5062
Yahoo !! That was the only part of my old SC10 I missed. When can we get them ???
Buster661 is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 09:24 AM
  #32470  
Tech Master
iTrader: (40)
 
BlackStarRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miramar, Florida
Posts: 1,786
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Casper View Post
They should all be 4 hole.

Also did anyone see this annoucement?

Makes bleeding shocks emulsion style way easier!

http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Def...ProdID=TLR5062
thats cool but for those of us that have the tlr kit.... will they sell just the rings?.....
BlackStarRacing is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 09:24 AM
  #32471  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (34)
 
Casper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Orange, Ca
Posts: 17,869
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Buster661 View Post
Yahoo !! That was the only part of my old SC10 I missed. When can we get them ???
They are showing 5/10 in the system.
Casper is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 09:40 AM
  #32472  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (45)
 
goehm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 2,756
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by thecman26 View Post
Totally normal! I have the 6000's and haven't hit LVC yet but I regularly put back in between 5000 and 5600mah after 12-15min of practice. I think they are underrated on capacity. Great packs for the money!
Thecman: He said he put 6100 back into a 6600 pack. He didn't put 6100 into a 6000 pack, so I don't think what he's reporting is normal. Underrated would mean that he should be able to put more than 6600 into his pack.

Gas Rat: I'd charge the pack up, then do a discharge, and then on the next charge monitor the mah returned to the pack. I believe it should meet or exceed the 6600 rating if the pack is not damaged.
goehm is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 09:44 AM
  #32473  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (45)
 
goehm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 2,756
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by goehm View Post
Thecman: He said he put 6100 back into a 6600 pack. He didn't put 6100 into a 6000 pack, so I don't think what he's reporting is normal. Underrated would mean that he should be able to put more than 6600 into his pack.

Gas Rat: I'd charge the pack up, then do a discharge, and then on the next charge monitor the mah returned to the pack. I believe it should meet or exceed the 6600 rating if the pack is not damaged.
Also - some chargers have a max mah or max time for charging. I think mine cuts off automatically at 5800mah. So if your charger is timing itself out, run another charge to top the battery off and then add the two mah numbers together.
goehm is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 10:08 AM
  #32474  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (121)
 
ChrisAttebery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gilroy, CA
Posts: 2,258
Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)
Default

You DO NOT want to run your packs down to 0 capacity on a regular basis. This will seriously shorten the lifespan of your packs. You should set your LVC so that you put 80% or less of the capacity back into the pack.

Originally Posted by goehm View Post
Thecman: He said he put 6100 back into a 6600 pack. He didn't put 6100 into a 6000 pack, so I don't think what he's reporting is normal. Underrated would mean that he should be able to put more than 6600 into his pack.

Gas Rat: I'd charge the pack up, then do a discharge, and then on the next charge monitor the mah returned to the pack. I believe it should meet or exceed the 6600 rating if the pack is not damaged.
ChrisAttebery is offline  
Old 04-10-2012, 11:00 AM
  #32475  
Tech Master
iTrader: (39)
 
BDRMBULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: toronto CANADA
Posts: 1,490
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Casper View Post
They should all be 4 hole.

Also did anyone see this annoucement?

Makes bleeding shocks emulsion style way easier!

http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Def...ProdID=TLR5062
Figures, i had almost every upgrade, i just found the alloy shock caps with bleeder holes last week and installed them lol
BDRMBULLY is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.