Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread >

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Anyone running the and shock towers and 8eight 2.0 shocks? Looks nice.....
Old 03-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Nevermind...

Last edited by kazuaki; 03-07-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I Purchased a BCE Chassis and when I went to put the new battery tray in the screw hole,, they didn't line up, I said to my self WTF over. then I tried the new battery tray on the old chassis and it didn't fit either. so I said to my self WTF over. and then realized the tray was manufactured wrong.. must of been a monday when they shot the mold. so I put the three screws in loose, then tightened it all down..I thanks god, I got brains lol or I would have blamed the manufacturer of this BCE Chassis thing... so the chassis was right the mold was wrong. how do I know this,, I tried the old one, it lined right up, two other new ones, not to good, the last, 4th one, purchased at a different store, worked,, now, I'm thinking WTF over.. so any way.. the new BCE chassis was too stiff with the long brace I purchased, so I got a small brace and it is working fine. I really am liking this BCE and am winning some races...I also bought a cf chassis.. I wont bash the name, but the fiber on some of the screw holes after a few months started flaking, now dont call me a what ever, but I put some clear finger nail polish on it,, lol should,,, I really have to do this, I'm thinking WTF over. and it was fine tell I cased in on a large 1/8 scale triple in 49 degree weather. and lets just say the finger nail thing is for a smooth clay indoor. kitty kitty kitty track kind of chassis. Now did I come on here and tell every one how stupid I am.. I thinking WTF over
Old 03-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

I'm about to pick up an SCTE... I have a question for yall regarding the esc/motor. I'm just getting back into RC after 15 years, so all this brushless stuff is new to me, lol.

I currently have 2 power systems at my disposal.

1) Velineon VXL System from Traxxas

2) Mamba Max Pro with Novak Ballistic 4.5

My question is how would either/both of these perform? And if neither is a decent option what would be a nice low cost system? I guess you would call me a basher, even though I'm normally running on race tracks and not just smashing my car around. I plan to race a LITTLE, but not that much as the wife won't like Fri/Sat nights being taken up.

My local track is Mike's in Porter, Texas. Hard packed clay and a large 1/8 layout.

I really appreciate your time and help.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chucko
I Purchased a BCE Chassis and when I went to put the new battery tray in the screw hole,, they didn't line up, I said to my self WTF over. then I tried the new battery tray on the old chassis and it didn't fit either. so I said to my self WTF over. and then realized the tray was manufactured wrong.. must of been a monday when they shot the mold. so I put the three screws in loose, then tightened it all down..I thanks god, I got brains lol or I would have blamed the manufacturer of this BCE Chassis thing... so the chassis was right the mold was wrong. how do I know this,, I tried the old one, it lined right up, two other new ones, not to good, the last, 4th one, purchased at a different store, worked,, now, I'm thinking WTF over.. so any way.. the new BCE chassis was too stiff with the long brace I purchased, so I got a small brace and it is working fine. I really am liking this BCE and am winning some races...I also bought a cf chassis.. I wont bash the name, but the fiber on some of the screw holes after a few months started flaking, now dont call me a what ever, but I put some clear finger nail polish on it,, lol should,,, I really have to do this, I'm thinking WTF over. and it was fine tell I cased in on a large 1/8 scale triple in 49 degree weather. and lets just say the finger nail thing is for a smooth clay indoor. kitty kitty kitty track kind of chassis. Now did I come on here and tell every one how stupid I am.. I thinking WTF over
When I read this post I thought WTF?
Old 03-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SoCal Jared
When I read this post I thought WTF?
Don't you mean WTF over?
Old 03-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chucko
Dude I got one question for you. Are you F'in high over or what?
Old 03-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by uWtech14
Anyone running the and shock towers and 8eight 2.0 shocks? Looks nice.....
The stock shocks are bullet proof and don't leak,No reason to run the 1/8 th`s unless you just like em!!

Originally Posted by Cult Racing
Come in Moscow ...Over....
Old 03-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Old 03-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by timannnn6
Don't you mean WTF over?
HAHAHAHAHA Losi owners
Old 03-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BLKNOTCH
HAHAHAHAHA Losi owners
Rather be a losi owner than a durango owner
Old 03-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

if you tighten the crap out of one screw of course they won't after you pulled the plastic. My losi 8be with tfc won't line up if, if I dont screw it sequentially.

Originally Posted by BashemSmashem
Hmmm EVERYTHING on my chassis lined right up and nothing needed modding to fit .
Yup same here. I had one of the very first ones with no tray or hinges issues at all.
Originally Posted by BashemSmashem
Excellent ! You want a cookie ?
Lmao!!! Good one.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Anyone know what happened to the racateck cf adjustable lipo tray?

I remember there was a member here from SoCal using one as a prototype
Old 03-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey guys, I meant to post this earlier but got stuck in meetings...got some updates on some of the new parts:

On the TiNi parts, it looks like they will go out the end of this month, or beginning of April.

The Titanium screw kits are good for around 2.2 ounces of weight off your rig but keep in mind, they are meant for the racer type, and will be here next week I think.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Rather be a losi owner than a durango owner
Nice lay out on them but, They're like lil china/ porcelin dolls LMAO!!!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.