Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread >

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AgroAMG View Post
I noticed them ever so slightly less rubbing, but they do still for me. It seems like a poor design as the threads on the shock body will be worn down. But, they only seem to wear down at the bottom and I really dont ever put preload down that far, so I guess it wont be a real concern.
Its not just the wear im concerned with , its the fact it makes them not as smooth acting. Conidering chris conversion with 2.0 springs as most spring kits are on B.O any ways. Do you still run the conversion chris????Does the 2.0 springs then hit the tie rods ??
Thanks
Old 01-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BDRMBULLY View Post
Its not just the wear im concerned with , its the fact it makes them not as smooth acting. Conidering chris conversion with 2.0 springs as most spring kits are on B.O any ways. Do you still run the conversion chris????Does the 2.0 springs then hit the tie rods ??
Thanks
I've been waiting on the rear spring race set from my LHS for over 3 weeks now. They keep saying its back ordered.

On a side not my Nano techs have been sitting in New York "i guess" for a week now. The tracking info stopped at arrived in target country USJFKA, is what it says. I almost wish I would have paid for the faster shipping.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LosiMadMan View Post
On a side not my Nano techs have been sitting in New York "i guess" for a week now. The tracking info stopped at arrived in target country USJFKA, is what it says. I almost wish I would have paid for the faster shipping.
Post office probably has them now...unfortunately they don't update tracking after they arrive here. They'll probably show up at your door in the next day or two.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Tech Adept

I've been waiting on the rear spring race set from my LHS for over 3 weeks now. They keep saying its back ordered.

Mine says the same thing. It's funny though. The info changed on the 15th. But if I look at the date on the swisspost site it says it landed on the 11th. I'm expecting them to just show up in the mail any day.

EDIT. I checked JUST NOW and it says they are sorting at my local Post Office. I should have them tomorrow!!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 65BAJA View Post
Mine says the same thing. It's funny though. The info changed on the 15th. But if I look at the date on the swisspost site it says it landed on the 11th. I'm expecting them to just show up in the mail any day.

EDIT. I checked JUST NOW and it says they are sorting at my local Post Office. I should have them tomorrow!!!!
Same here it didn't say anything about arrived at target country untill the 15th and the date on the tracking said the 5th. Let me know when you get yours.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

USPS is pathetic. Loses BILLIONS each year. So inefficient. You go in there and the employees are usually grumpy and not very helpful. Their tracking is crap, everything is crap. Compare it to UPS or FedEx, which are superior. Sure USPS is cheaper to ship a lot of times, but you have to remember it's losing billions each year. How can you operate in the red like that? UGH! Dont get me started.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teknic View Post
Post office probably has them now...unfortunately they don't update tracking after they arrive here. They'll probably show up at your door in the next day or two.

Check USPS with the tracking # from Swiss post. Mine gets updated By Canada Post when it's landed on our side of the pond.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Are these the kyosho x-rings? I know they are for 1/10th but I cant seem to find anything else.

http://www.gshobby.com/index.php?mai...ducts_id=18989
Old 01-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Integra View Post
Check USPS with the tracking # from Swiss post. Mine gets updated By Canada Post when it's landed on our side of the pond.
You're right. That worked. The package arrived at my LPO at 4:22am today. So I might even get them today.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:43 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

You're right. That worked. The package arrived at my LPO at 4:22 today.

Cool so it does work Down South. Wasn't sure if it was the same as up here.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Tech Adept

Default What size are those screws on the beadlocks?

I wanna remove my beadlocks but those screws inside the wheels look super tiny. are they even hex? I can barely see them. What are they? I dunno if i have anything that tiny to remove them with.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:49 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by AgroAMG View Post
I wanna remove my beadlocks but those screws inside the wheels look super tiny. are they even hex? I can barely see them. What are they? I dunno if i have anything that tiny to remove them with.
They are star but a .050 hex works.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Tech Adept

They are star but a .050 hex works.
I have a kit I got at Fry's Electronics for repairing Smart Phones (iPhone and the like) and there are some super tiny hex/torx/etc. bits in there. I'll try those. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Can someone tell me what is the best aftermarket screw set for the SCTE?

Thanks in advance..
Old 01-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SouthFloridaApp View Post
Can someone tell me what is the best aftermarket screw set for the SCTE?

Thanks in advance..
Tonys Screws

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.