Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC*PHREAK View Post
is that sal's?

i tried that quad a couple times and came up short and hit VERY hard both times. BCE chassis still looks great...
Yup thats sals..Even the stock chassis scte's where holding up..
Old 12-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by suby723 View Post
My buddy broke his tlr chassis last night at the track. He didnt even have it for a month, Ryan would this be covered by losi?
holy jeeezzz....what did he hit?...must have been something pretty solid....that is a serious break?........
Old 12-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by black05stxjt View Post
Looking for some input on batteries.....just wondering what everybody is running there is just so many choices im not sure what to go with. Thanks guys im running a MMP with a pro4 4600kv. Thanks
I just ordered 2 of the 5.3 50-100C Turnigy Nano-Techs...I'm in desperate need of batteries right now and couldn't wait for the 5.6 or 6.0's to come in, but when they do I'll probably be grabbing a few of those too.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Factory Seal View Post
holy jeeezzz....what did he hit?...must have been something pretty solid....that is a serious break?........
The big triple in the picture...
Attached Thumbnails Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread-12345.jpg  
Old 12-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

ReVtech has Great Batt's....they are not on the low end of affordability....but,If you want a quality pack with a true "C" rating......you will be Happy with these batts.....
Im ok with spending the money on the packs i just need a few good packs to go 10min mains with....ive got some 40c 5000 gen ace that work decent but about 7mins in im done.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Integra View Post
Have you ever back ordered them to guarantee you'll get some on the next shipment ? Problem is they sell Extremely Fast, Ive seen upwards of 200+ at times on the site and within a couple days its back ordered again.
No i havent....the bad thing is im just too impatient to wait lol.....i just dont want to be waiting a month for some packs to come in.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:37 AM
Tech Elite

The big triple in the picture...
that is a big jump.....you still wouldnt think it would snap a chasis like that....but,then again sometimes i guess with the speed and height of the jump it might be more like a concrete landing
Old 12-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

that is a big jump.....you still wouldnt think it would snap a chasis like that....but,then again sometimes i guess with the speed and height of the jump it might be more like a concrete landing
Many trucks where doing it and some times coming up a little short, even the stock chassis trucks did it and even a sc10 4x and of course the 2wd buggies did it no problem. Hopefully its just 1 bad chassis...
Old 12-18-2011, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Many trucks where doing it and some times coming up a little short, even the stock chassis trucks did it and even a sc10 4x and of course the 2wd buggies did it no problem. Hopefully its just 1 bad chassis...
Nice Track by the way!...If you live close to that you are a Lucky Dog!...LOL!
My nearest indoor offroad is 4 hours away!!.....
Old 12-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Tech Master

Nice Track by the way!...If you live close to that you are a Lucky Dog!...LOL!
My nearest indoor offroad is 4 hours away!!.....
I have 3 really nice tracks all less than a hour away from me, including norcal hobbies.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 176 (100%+)
Default looking for some quick help

In need of some SCTE rear outer threaded hinge pins for the rear hubs. No one has them locally and waiting a week for shipping will really suck. Anyone on the east coast have an extra pair? Id be willing to send you something I might have extras of as an exchange or pay you for them? Either way let me know if you have them and willing to send them out monday? Thanks guys.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by lowroad View Post
couple shots of the king headz sleeves:

I'm extremely happy with the fit and finish of these pieces.
lol... I got my sleeves from "Toby Keith"... and I'm totally happy with them... but damn those are nice looking... and cheaper
Old 12-18-2011, 12:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by black05stxjt View Post
the problem im having is they are never in stock....any luck with the rev tech packs any one?
cost you a few dollars more, but they come a heck of a lot faster... ebay is your friend
Old 12-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

My buddy broke his tlr chassis last night at the track. He didnt even have it for a month, Ryan would this be covered by losi?
Yeah, I am sure we will cover that. However, you need to tell your friend that he has some stripped screw holes as thats the only way that happens. The two front screw on the top brace that go into the front bulkhead/diff mount have to be stripped. I have always recommended putting longer screws in there and we are changing the build of the truck to put longer screws in there from the factory now after modifying another mold in the truck to continue improvement of this vehicle.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
Im sure the BCE chassis is better thats if you want to wait but me i whould get the jammin bump ed chassis one because i whould get inpatient waiting for the bce chassis but maybe your not though.
The Jammin and Bump are two different chassis...

Originally Posted by krash'um View Post
Wow! Finally got to run my SCTE on the track yesterday and this thing is fast out of the box, no tweaks or adjustments. The rear end surprised me a couple of times by coming around faster than I expected on a fast sweeper, but should be fairly easy.
Nice! Welcome to the Party!!!

Sounds like one Bad Landing.

Originally Posted by hacker07 View Post
Yeah, I am sure we will cover that. However, you need to tell your friend that he has some stripped screw holes as thats the only way that happens. The two front screw on the top brace that go into the front bulkhead/diff mount have to be stripped. I have always recommended putting longer screws in there and we are changing the build of the truck to put longer screws in there from the factory now after modifying another mold in the truck to continue improvement of this vehicle.
I have switched the two rear bumper screws the ones that go strait in from the rear,with the two up front on the top brace with great ease...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.