Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default Dirty Danglers

Originally Posted by Factory Seal View Post
Hey thats my Truck you are speacking of...LOL!

You just came up with a way to make Millions.......do you know who many SC Drivers sre REDNECKS??...
Hell i'm 1.....

http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/product...s/7069Revo.htm
Old 10-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Factory Seal View Post
Hey thats my Truck you are speacking of...LOL!

You just came up with a way to make Millions.......do you know who many SC Drivers sre REDNECKS??...
Hell i'm 1.....

RPM has been making them for a long time now ....
Old 10-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (96%+)

Originally Posted by SaladFork View Post

Is that thing viper powered? Lol I had too
Old 10-22-2011, 06:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

those would be cool for the scale crawlers.......

Old 10-22-2011, 06:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default Suckas

Originally Posted by dany5 View Post
Because of you now TEKIN will keep getting my money .
I don't really chime in, rather just read all the good info. But this nonsense regarding the viper add on stuff is ridiculous. The SoupSpoon has done alot, no doubt in anyone's mind. He can do what he wants on HIS thread. Leave it alone already. U haters have wasted about 15 pages with being upset. If someone has to tell u what to use, then you're a sucka. SUCKA. It's pathetic to know that on he other end is a full grown man, with kids, mortgage, car payment, bitching on a deleted word from the front page. I have a Tekin Pro 4, rx8 and I plan on getting the Viper 5150 and esc. The Internet is not going to tell me what to get and not to get. I have a mind of my own. Use yours hater.
You're playing wi expensive toys. If u can't afford it, go trade HotWheels. Go buy the cheapest gear, and get smoked by the Tekin or Viper. Mad about spending $. Go figure.
Hope I wasn't out of line SFork, but reading this babble finally got to me. I used to like reading the info. Please don't take the Viper stuff off the front page, the world might end. If I wax sponsored, I'd push whoever sponsored me.
So what.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Divey View Post
I am using the lightest bar in the rear so should I go with the second or third bar out of the three that come on the lot. As for shock oil I am happy with where its at. I am using the 13mm sc10 shocks and they work great. I will try the battery since I run it all the way back. And the carriers are already forward. When I get home from work I will try these changes.
Thank You

Terry
By carriers I'm assuming you mean the rear hubs? All the way forward (spacers to the rear of the hub) gives you more rear traction...
Old 10-22-2011, 07:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nEoNidas View Post
I don't really chime in, rather just read all the good info. But this nonsense regarding the viper add on stuff is ridiculous. The SoupSpoon has done alot, no doubt in anyone's mind. He can do what he wants on HIS thread. Leave it alone already. U haters have wasted about 15 pages with being upset. If someone has to tell u what to use, then you're a sucka. SUCKA. It's pathetic to know that on he other end is a full grown man, with kids, mortgage, car payment, bitching on a deleted word from the front page. I have a Tekin Pro 4, rx8 and I plan on getting the Viper 5150 and esc. The Internet is not going to tell me what to get and not to get. I have a mind of my own. Use yours hater.
You're playing wi expensive toys. If u can't afford it, go trade HotWheels. Go buy the cheapest gear, and get smoked by the Tekin or Viper. Mad about spending $. Go figure.
Hope I wasn't out of line SFork, but reading this babble finally got to me. I used to like reading the info. Please don't take the Viper stuff off the front page, the world might end. If I wax sponsored, I'd push whoever sponsored me.
So what.
good post.....
Old 10-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nEoNidas View Post
So what.
Thanks bro, I appreciate people finally seeing it for what it is.

P.S. Email me your racing resume if you want a sponsorship. [email protected]
Old 10-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

What hurts? I'm not the one who is all butt hurt over this, you guys are.

Every time you mention Viper it helps us (even if you think it doesn't), if you don't like Viper don't mention it.

The End...

Now back to the most kick ass thread on RCT!
Im not you guys, im the guy who looks at threads like this for info. Truthful, honest and informative info. Just trying to contribute, explaining the value of honesty in journalism. This is your journal on a topic and you are being bias. Which takes away your crediblity. Plain and simple. The end. Viper rules.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stuntbikemike View Post
Im not you guys, im the guy who looks at threads like this for info. Truthful, honest and informative info. Just trying to contribute, explaining the value of honesty in journalism. This is your journal on a topic and you are being bias. Which takes away your crediblity. Plain and simple. The end. Viper rules.
I'm not a journalist, this is a intarweb thread nothing more, nothing less... and the only place you are going to find honest new is from http://english.aljazeera.net/

And yes I am bias and Viper does rule at least we agree on a few things.
I also own the SC10 4wd, but think the Losi is better... To us that doesn't make me bias because we all know the Losi is better. However from the SC10 4wd guys view I am bias, even if I own it. It's a no win win situation. And honestly I really don't care anymore.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The nice thing about this thread is that is moves quickly. The track that I race the most on has a tight infield with a lot of 180 degree turns. Most of the set up sheets I see recommend a heavier sway bar in front and lighter in the rear. What are all of you running? On a side note, I bought the sway bar kit and there is no info on what bar is what; does any one know what the rates are?
Old 10-22-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Regular

jeez lets get back on topic guys.

I have a truck related question for those of you who own a mylaps transponder.

is the hole spacing where the screws are on the radio box the same dimensions as the mylaps mount?

how do you guys have your transponders mounted?

a couple weekends ago my hosue transponder fell out during a money race. thankfully it was on the last lap and they watched me finish 1st.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

I'm not a journalist, this is a intarweb thread nothing more, nothing less... and the only place you are going to find honest new is from http://english.aljazeera.net/

And yes I am bias and Viper does rule at least we agree on a few things.
I also own the SC10 4wd, but think the Losi is better... To us that doesn't make me bias because we all know the Losi is better. However from the SC10 4wd guys view I am bias, even if I own it. It's a no win win situation. And honestly I really don't care anymore.
Salad why bother responding to these guys? all it does is add fuel to the fire.
Anyway can we all act like adults and discuss real issues? such as heat, or setup?
Old 10-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

And honestly I really don't care anymore.
Im sorry, i do.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
jeez lets get back on topic guys.

I have a truck related question for those of you who own a mylaps transponder.

is the hole spacing where the screws are on the radio box the same dimensions as the mylaps mount?

how do you guys have your transponders mounted?

a couple weekends ago my hosue transponder fell out during a money race. thankfully it was on the last lap and they watched me finish 1st.
I use to have mine mounted on the side of the rec box. It fits perfectly. Now I have it velcro'd on top of center diff.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.