Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread >

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BmainStar
C`mon Phreak he is allowed to have his say as well,NO?
sure he is. i have just seen a pattern with the guy that he always has to have the dissenting opinion. everyone else that actually has the BCE chassis has had good things to say. if everyone else hated the BCE chassis, he would love it. i just wanted to point that out to anyone who may take him seriously...
Old 09-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC*PHREAK
sure he is. i have just seen a pattern with the guy that he always has to have the dissenting opinion. everyone else that actually has the BCE chassis has had good things to say. if everyone else hated the BCE chassis, he would love it. i just wanted to point that out to anyone who may take him seriously...
I hate the bce chassis so much I got one.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ridley
LMAO

I thought everyone already had 8ight-e on their ignore list so I didn't comment

I LOVE my BCE chassis. If anyone trys to tell you it isn't one of the best mods you can do to your truck...it's time to go get the rubber boots on cause the shiz is getting deep!!!! Was good enough for me to dominate the RC Pro Series here
Hey Guys Hope you all Had a Fun Long weekend
First Off A huge Congrats to Ridley on His 1St Place
Series Win .. This means A lot to us just due to the fact He
runs with some very fast guys and really had to fight it out.
Also thank you Ridley for your Kind words regarding our Race
Chassis . As I mentioned to you in the EM This is why
we get great satisfaction with Normal, non sponsored drivers
doing very well out there. Not to take any thing from the Pros,
but the ratio for Pro to Normal racers must be a thousand to one,
if not more.
From the real racers stand points, we have received ( Now World Wide)
great praise regarding Our Chassis over all handling and Flight characteristics
Not to mention How Many of them have posted right here on this forum.
Again I must Thank All of you who have supported our products+++
It really makes it fun to work with you all.
And we are really looking forward to a lot more neat stuff for you soon
BCE SCTE 4X4 Pro.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ridley
LMAO

I thought everyone already had 8ight-e on their ignore list so I didn't comment

I LOVE my BCE chassis. If anyone trys to tell you it isn't one of the best mods you can do to your truck...it's time to go get the rubber boots on cause the shiz is getting deep!!!! Was good enough for me to dominate the RC Pro Series here
[IMG][/IMG]
Congrats on your series win. I just wanted to comment on how cool that NBA inspired Logo is! If you're into NBA at all, you know that Jerry West is the guy on the NBA logo, so the question is, who's car is depicted in this logo
Old 09-06-2011, 07:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wcrase101
Ryan,,
how is the weight bias on the new TLR chassis??
is it similar to stock or was more weight removed from the front then the back?
We removed an equal amount of weight from the front as the rear. It is more in the tuning of how the chassis flexes. That may also be some of the jumping characteristics that you found. I dont know that many would feel the weight difference in how it was removed more so than how the chassis flexes, just my thoughts.

Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
Congrats on your series win. I just wanted to comment on how cool that NBA inspired Logo is! If you're into NBA at all, you know that Jerry West is the guy on the NBA logo, so the question is, who's car is depicted in this logo
Ridley...you da man...great job!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

congrats on any win...
IS it ok to remove the plastic on the bottom of the center diff??? Drill a bunch of holes in the battery holder? take off the side guards.? tossing the tbone bumper its a wonder the guys in business. JMO
I have CF shock towers with this car together its a 7.2 pound M3tank. I like the tank.. but would like to go on a diet with this. thinking about a new frame (Body), after reading 500000 posts.lol I am not sure which way to go . and theres a bce on Ebay if you want one in a hurry. Thanks
Old 09-06-2011, 08:29 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

There are lots of performance parts you can get that will shave some weight.

Only parts I "modified" are I cut off the ESC tray and mounted the ESC to the chassis. You can drill holes in the battery tray. I cut off the "ears" on my rear bumper as the bodies tend to last a lot longer without them but saves some weight as well. I did not remove my side guards but did cut off the nerf bumpers. They were tearin up my bodies as well so got rid of them. Nothing super drastic. Most of the weight savings came from other parts.

Titanium tie rods
lightened outdrives
carbon towers
adjustable pivots
Chassis upgrade (TLR)
and my new tekin 4 pole took away 2.3 oz!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Tech Rookie

I've spent 30 min looking for info an can't find it.Sorry this has been answered already.What size drill bit and location for drilling out shock caps?
Old 09-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Grats Ridley on the win! I hope one day I'll be as talented as some of the guys in this thread. Although I did drive 2 hours to Winsted, CT on Sunday to win out of about 14 entries. I love this truck, it makes it seem like an unfair advantage to the other 4x4s out there. I don't think it's driver skill, I only started the hobby in April.

I'd still love to convert my shocks to emulsion and get the pro4 4600kv in this beast, whenever the next shipment rolls out.

Also, I saw someone ask about the anti-roll bars 10 or 20 pages back. God damn it took me all morning to catch up in this thread. I think it would be good info to have on the OP, Salad. I believe Ryan answered this somewhere in the thread. I'll look for it now.

Edit: Here's the SWAY bar info. I called them Anti-roll bars, LOL.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/9485552-post16447.html
Old 09-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 226 (100%+)

I just purchased the Losi aluminum shock collars but can't get them to fit in the rear? They screw on just fine in the front.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well, I hope Ryan was right when he said the TLR chassis is shipping out Monday or Tuesday. Horizon is now saying early December:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=TLR4000
Old 09-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
I have no idea who came up with that logo....it's been around since the RC Pro Series was started, which was before I came back to RC I believe. They are a huge organization so who knows. I agree, it's pretty dang cool being an NBA fan as well I had a T-shirt with just that Logo on it and had a lot of people ask questions about it when I was out and about.
http://www.rcprosites.com/news

Also, Thanks to everyone with the kind words on the series win!!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wll first off let me say hi as this is my first post on here. I recently got a losi scte. And am pieceing together electronics for it. Now out of my stash i have a novak gtb speed controller and a trinity monster hp 4.5turn sc motor. Now from my reading i have found that the gtb can handle 550 motors. Now my main question is does it do it well or does it over heat. Also one of the fets on my gtb is likely bad so i was considering doing losi's trade in or exchange program and either get a fresh gtb if it can handle it....or upgrade to the havoc sc which is a little bit pricier. I am not a racer by any means so id say i mostly am a basher. So maximum performance isnt that important to me as much as affordibility and reliability.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

As he stated the first batch was sold out at Horizon so they are going off to stores or comstomers preordered through horizon on a first come first serve basis. So if you see one in your LHS grab it up.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Casper
As he stated the first batch was sold out at Horizon so they are going off to stores or comstomers preordered through horizon on a first come first serve basis. So if you see one in your LHS grab it up.
OK, cool. I preordered trough Amain 3 weeks ago so hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones. Wow, December is a long time until the next batch.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.