Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread >

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 05:29 PM
  #18226  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (25)
 
losi_racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mjealey View Post
All right, I know Casper or Hacker are not going to say, but when will the TLR chassis be available? I really want one but I do not want to wait a month to get it. Can anyone drop a little hint, if not maybe I will go ahead and go with the BCE chassis.



http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Def...ProdID=TLR4000

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...assis-TEN-SCTE
losi_racer is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:34 PM
  #18227  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
BmainStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: pullin in,ca.
Posts: 1,985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

The TLR chassis will also be out within a week or two.This was a quote from Ryan.
BmainStar is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:35 PM
  #18228  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (8)
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,486
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by losi_racer View Post
no i have a 4600 coming. where did you read i was getting 3300


its the only one In Stock @ stormer. Did you get a shipping notice or tracking on it ?
Integra is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:41 PM
  #18229  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (25)
 
losi_racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Integra View Post
its the only one In Stock @ stormer. Did you get a shipping notice or tracking on it ?
tracking, it says it shipped today. I preordered mine the min. they had it on the site



Part # Ordered Shipped Back-Ordered Packed
TEKTT2500 2 2 0 Aug 23rd, 2011
Pro4 Shortcourse 4x4 Brushless Motor-4600kv, 5mm shaft


9101010521297144490233
losi_racer is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:42 PM
  #18230  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
mjealey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 2,193
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Losi Racer quit playing around. That does not help me any!!!! I already saw that!!! Well, I guess I will wait. But I heard a week or two for my truck and it was twice that!!!! I guess I will have to wait.
mjealey is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:44 PM
  #18231  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (25)
 
losi_racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mjealey View Post
Losi Racer quit playing around. That does not help me any!!!! I already saw that!!! Well, I guess I will wait. But I heard a week or two for my truck and it was twice that!!!! I guess I will have to wait.
playing around?? Losi's dates are usually very close. Then when amain says they will have it i would be confident they will have it when they say they will
losi_racer is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:50 PM
  #18232  
Tech Master
iTrader: (24)
 
Feint Motion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: So Cal IE
Posts: 1,346
Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)
Default

Just ran my HW sc8 + Tenshock 4000kv sc401 combo, in 100 degree weather.
Motor only came out at 155-159 degrees/ ESC came out at 125 degrees. Messing around in the street, full throttling straights geared at 15t, no timing. 5000mah 40c packs.
Very happy with this set up.
Feint Motion is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:53 PM
  #18233  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (8)
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,486
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by losi_racer View Post
tracking, it says it shipped today. I preordered mine the min. they had it on the site



Part # Ordered Shipped Back-Ordered Packed
TEKTT2500 2 2 0 Aug 23rd, 2011
Pro4 Shortcourse 4x4 Brushless Motor-4600kv, 5mm shaft


9101010521297144490233


Lucky ducky, Both you and your dad race SC ?
Integra is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:01 PM
  #18234  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (25)
 
losi_racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Integra View Post
Lucky ducky, Both you and your dad race SC ?
yea those r mine tho
losi_racer is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:01 PM
  #18235  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
KingdomRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 1,483
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default 1406/4600kv w/5mm shaft

Lost the race last week @ the home track when the 1406 1/8" shaft broke in the SCTE so I decided to special order another one, lol
Too bad it's going in the wife's RCE Slash since the Pro 4's are on their way
But it's nice to know one less thing to worry about @ the track


KingdomRacer is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:02 PM
  #18236  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
SaladFork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,349
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Feint Motion View Post
Just ran my HW sc8 + Tenshock 4000kv sc401 combo, in 100 degree weather.
Motor only came out at 155-159 degrees/ ESC came out at 125 degrees. Messing around in the street, full throttling straights geared at 15t, no timing. 5000mah 40c packs.
Very happy with this set up.
I have the 5200kv, wonder how it would run in the AE. No way I can run it in the Losi.
SaladFork is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:08 PM
  #18237  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
SaladFork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,349
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by KingdomRacer View Post
Lost the race last week @ the home track when the 1406 1/8" shaft broke in the SCTE so I decided to special order another one, lol
Too bad it's going in the wife's RCE Slash since the Pro 4's are on their way
But it's nice to know one less thing to worry about @ the track
Ha ha you will never snap that!

How was the 1406 in the SCTe?
SaladFork is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:08 PM
  #18238  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
larlev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Austin, Tx.
Posts: 1,534
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mjealey View Post
I ordered some from Amain last week and they did not have them in them when they arrived. Oh well!!!
Same here....I drilled them myself
larlev is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:09 PM
  #18239  
Tech Master
iTrader: (24)
 
Feint Motion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: So Cal IE
Posts: 1,346
Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SaladFork View Post
I have the 5200kv, wonder how it would run in the AE. No way I can run it in the Losi.
5200kv is insane. might be to much even for the AE lol
Feint Motion is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:15 PM
  #18240  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
KingdomRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 1,483
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SaladFork View Post
Ha ha you will never snap that!

How was the 1406 in the SCTe?
The best choice but you will have to watch temps more than the 1410.
What helps is more gearing options that I have made available to me
When running the 1406/4600kv I gear @ 42/13-14 and temps were below 180*
With the 1410/1Y (2s) or my Neu 1406/3Y (4s) I gear @ 40/16-18 with never a prob with either and the pinion will depend on track size, that's all.
KingdomRacer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.