Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread >

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hacker07
I guess I'm not sure what to say at this point. It would seem that everything gets taken to a level with the multiple of 100. Casey is a good guy and doesnt offend easily. He also doesnt take crap. You specifically pointed out that you will take his word wtih a grain of salt given he made some good points and was just trying to help those out that he could.

You all just dont get it. I get yelled at almost weekly about how much info I give out in here. But, seeing as I just keep getting walked on as I am biased according to all...maybe its not worth it to get yelled at anymore. You all have a nice afternoon.

If you want the BCE chassis, it looks nice, go for it. If you want the TLR chassis, go for it. If you want to make your own, I'm ok with that too. But seeing as your first thought is to say it isnt good because the people have not spoken, thats a bit short sighted to me.
Hey man, listen, I and many many others are tremendously grateful to you for this truck's existence, the development of it, the resolution of the minor issues, the info you put out, the ongoing support, release dates, spring kits, etc..

You and casper being here played a huge part in having me, and again many others, jump on board the losi ship, where I shall remain. Remember that. You are doing a fantastic friggin job, and we appreciate you. It's the internet, don't let shit get to ya.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Feint Motion
Hopefully next week. Reserved 2 at Pegasus.
Ah Kool welcome back !! Pegasucks? LOL some one has that on thier sig, Too funny think it was UMM-Winning. Any way after posting that I had never even had my front end apart I tore every thing down and all was perfect the bearings look and roll as new!!Put the lt. Outdrives on and the alum pin holders and checked my chassis on an granite surface plate all is well!! Just don't want to get it dirty Uggh..LOL Wish I only raced indoors! Good luck with this one Bro! And there is a one day race event on sat up in the Victorville area Panther tires Coyote hobbies summer jam or slam I dunno? If you want to pony up 30 bucks for a shirt,a set OF Panther tires and the chance to get lapped by one of the fastest SCTE drivers I have ever seen, Panther driver Brian Sullivan,Go Up!!

Last edited by BmainStar; 07-28-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by lowroad
Hey man, listen, I and many many others are tremendously grateful to you for this truck's existence, the development of it, the resolution of the minor issues, the info you put out, the ongoing support, release dates, spring kits, etc..

You and casper being here played a huge part in having me, and again many others, jump on board the losi ship, where I shall remain. Remember that. You are doing a fantastic friggin job, and we appreciate you. It's the internet, don't let shit get to ya.
I 2nd this... I have the truck BO'd on AMain and got alot of info from this forum! Kudos to Casper/ hacker07, salad and the rest of you guys. This thread rocks. Keep up the great work.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hi guys..
i just installed the HD outdrives, but i noted the outdrive on one side(both center/rear) there is some 'play', meaning i can push/pull abt 1mm or so. while the other side on the cap is nice n tight. i tried switching sides and putting xtra shims but dat doesn't seems to help?
any one has the same issues?

thanx
Old 07-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 218 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lowroad

i agree
Old 07-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Can someone post a pic of the bottom of a BCE chassis that has some track time on it? Just curious how they are wearing. Thanks
Old 07-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chiatw73
hi guys..
i just installed the HD outdrives, but i noted the outdrive on one side(both center/rear) there is some 'play', meaning i can push/pull abt 1mm or so. while the other side on the cap is nice n tight. i tried switching sides and putting xtra shims but dat doesn't seems to help?
any one has the same issues?

thanx
I think what you may be feeling actually has to do with the metal inserts that go into the plastic diff case. See, when most of us put a diff together, we put the sun gear in the larger portion, then we cram the pins with blocks and spider gears in and then oil and then the last sun gear and screw the diff together. This pushes everything to one side and then when you go to move the outdrive, what you are actually moving is that metal insert and only one side moves because those metal blocks that the diff pins ride in hold the spider gears all to the one side. I have started when I get a new diff case, to glue those metal inserts in and this has served to keep things free and operating properly. I tried getting them to bond the two but they cant.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thought I would share this. AE shock boots, perfect fit and made of a much stronger material.
Attached Thumbnails Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread-new-image.jpg  
Old 07-28-2011, 02:43 PM
dtr
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hacker07
I think what you may be feeling actually has to do with the metal inserts that go into the plastic diff case. ... I have started when I get a new diff case, to glue those metal inserts in and this has served to keep things free and operating properly. I tried getting them to bond the two but they cant.
What about putting thread on the case and the insert? This would require changing the hex for something else, of course.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

What are the different holes on the Losi alum servo arm again? Outside hole gives faster steering, and inside is slower...is that correct?
Old 07-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

when will the new springs be out
Old 07-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by larlev
What are the different holes on the Losi alum servo arm again? Outside hole gives faster steering, and inside is slower...is that correct?
We have found the inside to be better on this truck in general. The outside one makes it react very quick off center.

Originally Posted by xxxtruck
when will the new springs be out
The rear springs got through QA but were waiting on a location in the warehouse and then will ship. Hoping tomorrow or monday.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Diff Case Assembly?

Originally Posted by Mototech
Can someone post a pic of the bottom of a BCE chassis that has some track time on it? Just curious how they are wearing. Thanks
would also like to hear from someone about this

Last edited by annonymous; 07-30-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

probably going to sell my losi on FEE-bay soon
Old 07-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (98%+)
Thumbs up

You will be Ummm Losing if you do lol. Here is a pic of my truck, just got painted by Larry from RCKustom Graphics

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.