Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread >

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Like Tree9Likes

Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 05:10 AM
Tech Rookie

well i will try this . ordered a Bce chassis on July 5 2011 AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEVIED IT. N0 EMAILS RETURNED AS OF YET OR CHASSIS WHAT IS UP . WHEN i ordered it there was nothing said about out of stock or on back order. They have my phone number but guess what they woulnt give there number out, I normally dont complain but this a little to long of await for a response.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BashemSmashem
guess its 1039 pages now

Everything you need too know is on the first page of this thread . The only hop ups it really needs IMO is the Chrispins and the HD outdrives . Everything else is just to make it lighter .
I don't agree with this. You need the CF Losi shock towers too. One crash and you'll bend the stock aluminum towers.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Asharus
I don't agree with this. You need the CF Losi shock towers too. One crash and you'll bend the stock aluminum towers.
I was saying what I think it NEEDS , the stock towers are thin yes and do bend pretty easy yes , but they arent needed for the truck to be reliable .
Old 07-27-2011, 06:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by NITROALM
Hi TN, did check. order placed on 7/19 order processed on 7/24
Usps econfirm sent to Hotmail In HB / CA. please check to see
why the Econfirm did not reach? We will confirm in the AM.
Make sure all is good on this end TY....

I placed a order on the weekend of July 16th, have sent two emails and checked my spam inbox and have received no answers or delivery updates. Could you check and see if mine has shipped as well? Would have been shipped to Omaha, NE.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:39 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by rcdreamer
Dude, not cool!, so anal! and all I needed was a honest simple reply..as replied by BashemSmashem, by the way THANK YOU!

"Everything you need too know is on the first page of this thread . The only hop ups it really needs IMO is the Chrispins and the HD outdrives . Everything else is just to make it lighter ."
Thats because Ridley is a complete Ass. Look at all his other post, mostly rude replies. Probably just a little 20 something dork.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by LOSI SUCKS
Thats because Ridley is a complete Ass. Look at all his other post, mostly rude replies. Probably just a little 20 something dork.
Hey STONE RACING is back ! Not for long though ! What a loser ...
Old 07-27-2011, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

I was saying what I think it NEEDS , the stock towers are thin yes and do bend pretty easy yes , but they arent needed for the truck to be reliable .
I read this 3 times and it still doesn't make sense. "Stock towers are thin, bend easily" does not equal "reliable".
Old 07-27-2011, 06:48 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LOSI SUCKS
he is gone again and stone if you are going to make up a MOS make sure you get the correct one lol you crack me up dont say you trained on something and give me the wrong MOS and a MOS that I trained and became an instructor at good luck
Old 07-27-2011, 06:48 AM
Tech Elite

Hey STONE RACING is back ! Not for long though ! What a loser ...
ROFL, now I know why you guys were so rude to him a few weeks ago. I wasn't around yet in his first volleys of hatred towards Losi.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by godofcable
my local track makes their own Lipos...thinking this might be the ticket..

http://teamcrc.com/crc/modules.php?n...prodID=7719163
Great Lipo's... this is what Dumper runs, our local pro, in his SCTE. Those packs have more than enough power to get well past 10minutes even w/ some warm ups. Great price to boot.. I'm running a orion 6500 myself, but if I get another pack it will be one of those CRC packs.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Asharus
I read this 3 times and it still doesn't make sense. "Stock towers are thin, bend easily" does not equal "reliable".
If they bend it most likely wont take you out of a race , that is what I meant by reliable .

My RC8 had pretty weak towers on it (stamped aluminum) an Ofna buggy I have has thin towers on it , also stamped . My point is at this price Losi put on what would keep the cost down .
Old 07-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Well I just finished reading all 15506 posts on this thread and I am now ready to start gettng my truck ready to go. Well maybe I didn't read every post, I skimmed over a lot of ones that started with "I'm too lazy to read XXXX" posts, "What setting are you using on ___ ESC?" posts or "Will these Diff fluids/Shock oils work for me?". The same questions have been asked and answered so many times I don't know how some of you keep up.

One thing I have notice is that it has confirmed who knows what they are talking about and who just likes to be a negative Nancy. I also can tell that even if he changes his name to "Losi_Sucks", Stone_Racing just loves the sounds of his own whine. Get a grip troop (or should I say ex-troop), I may not be a marine but I am a serving soldier in my own country who just got back from a desert where lots of real shit happened. People like you just give the rest of us a bad name.

As for some of the other negative comments, my opinion is that this was released as a Losi kit for a reason. For the price point we should all realize this is not manufactured to be a racer, it's just a fun truck. Race it if you want but cosidering the costs of it's competition I'm not suprised we have to spend more money to get it up to snuff. Don't talk about the p**s either, they are just one of the costs of early adoption. If this were a $500 TLR kit we could have higher expectations and rightly so but it just isn't the case.

I bought my truck off of Steve at STRC from his Garage sale and saved a few pennies, but it's brand new never run. Should haul with the SC8 and 1410 I have ready for it. Either way I'm gonna finish oredring my parts and set it all up. Should be a blast to drive.

I'm sure I'll get flamed now, do your worst cause if you're not shooting at me or planting bombs in my roads it ain't gonna bother me in the slightest

Star

P.S. Hacker07 is the KING, never seen CS like this in my life. I believe he really cares about his work and his customers and it shows!! I will continue to buy more Losi Stuff in the future. Prolly gonna get a 8ight-T roller for an SCT conversion now instead of an SC8e.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
he is gone again and stone if you are going to make up a MOS make sure you get the correct one lol you crack me up dont say you trained on something and give me the wrong MOS and a MOS that I trained and became an instructor at good luck
Haha, I took too long to call him out myself, it's easy to forget how fast paced this thread can run!!!

Star
Old 07-27-2011, 07:04 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Starlite033
Haha, I took too long to call him out myself, it's easy to forget how fast paced this thread can run!!!

Star
lol he try to tell me that he was assigned to a MOS and gives me the wrong one lol I dont think this guy ever served i think he is just a kid trying to impress someone well lets get back to the thread
Old 07-27-2011, 07:07 AM
Tech Elite

If they bend it most likely wont take you out of a race , that is what I meant by reliable .

My RC8 had pretty weak towers on it (stamped aluminum) an Ofna buggy I have has thin towers on it , also stamped . My point is at this price Losi put on what would keep the cost down .
Ok, now I understand, sort of.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.