Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
losi xxx bodyshells? and trucks? >

losi xxx bodyshells? and trucks?

Old 04-22-2002, 05:08 PM
Tech Rookie

I was after a different bodyshell for my xxx kinwald. the only one i can see listed is the phobia shell, but I,ve never seen one . Any ideas for places to see one on the net or other shells will be mutch appreciated.

Also i was thinking of getting a t3 or a losi 2wd truck but i am unsure of how they will go. There is only 1 or 2 turning up at my local racetrack but they look ace fun. Any info on whats best or what the setups are will be mutchly big help.

ta.
Old 04-24-2002, 09:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Don't have any info on the body but can tell you about the Losi XXX-T. I race at an off-road track in Columbus, OH.. 95% of the trucks out there are Losi trucks. At least on this track the Losi trucks perform better. They are easy to drive and handle better than the T3. Just check out the results from last years Midwest Nat's at CRCRC.com and you will see that the Losi is far superior at off-road racing than the Associated.
Old 04-24-2002, 01:55 PM
Tech Addict

Pro-line makes a body for the xxx, check their site.