Wiki Posts
Search

Team Durango 2011 Team

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)
Default Team Durango 2011 Team

I have to say. Durango is really making a push for this year. I see they just added Renaud Savoya to the stable. What an impressive team they are putting together. Should be an interesting year.

I also think that the list of drivers they have signed recently says a lot about the quality of their cars and the support they show their drivers. Must be something there. I know I will be running Durango this year.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Yeah, I'm really interested in the DEX408... I need a new buggy for the summer and really considering converting a DNX. Even if I don't race it, I think the car would look good on my coffee table. LOL.

We'll see. Given how the 810e is performing thus far, I may just race it this summer too.

All their drivers said they are racing 1/8e, so hopefully the DEX will be out by summer...
Old 01-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Last I heard from the distributer was a April/May release.....

Hopefully that doesn't get pushed back because it will be to late in the season for me to swap rides after May
Old 01-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Edumakated
Yeah, I'm really interested in the DEX408... I need a new buggy for the summer and really considering converting a DNX. Even if I don't race it, I think the car would look good on my coffee table. LOL.

We'll see. Given how the 810e is performing thus far, I may just race it this summer too.

All their drivers said they are racing 1/8e, so hopefully the DEX will be out by summer...
Hi, I'm almost ready with my conversion kit for the DNX, if you are interested here is the thread
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...it-dnx408.html