Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
!/10 ERevo stock, Need help with gears. >

!/10 ERevo stock, Need help with gears.

!/10 ERevo stock, Need help with gears.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Default !/10 ERevo stock, Need help with gears.

I have a stock ERevo. The Titan motors were junk, so I'm going brushless. I bought a 2350kv HPI motor, and a HPI Blur esc. Well the gears don't match up with my stock gear. I'm new to all this, and I need some help! The gear that came with it is 20, and the stock gear is 68. This motor is huge, and I know it has alot of power. The only batteries I have are 8.4 5000 NiMH, and 7.2 4600 NiMH. I can't afford lipo's right now. I want people who know the most about this to answer. I know your out there! What is the right gears to get, and how much will it cost. Also I don't have the 2.4 transmitter. I don't want to burn this up! Thanks for any help you people can give! Dave
Old 12-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ERevo

Well I found out that I need 5mm Mod 1 for it. Now how many teeth to get? And, Can I still use the stock motor? Since I won't need my HPI 20T pinion, may be someone wants to trade aslong as it is new. It cost over $11 on ebay!
Old 12-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ERevo

I messed up! I didn't mean motor, I ment stock Transmitter!