Wiki Posts
Search

Novak Ballistic's Garbage Now?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hnasdad
After a little back and forth with mr. Novaktwo, he informed me that my stuff was sent today, provided me with a tracking number, and Novak paid for the shipping. Thanks for the footwork, Novaktwo

That being said, I think it took too long. I appreciate the shipping costs covered and enjoyed their product, when i was running.

I also ran the tekin redline 17.5 last week. GTB esc. It seemed that my ballistic motor was a superior product. Cant wait to get it back in my ride.

Im not overly thrilled with the time it took but arent swearing off Novak, im new to this and made a costly mistake. I look forward to trying other products as my lineup of cars grows.

Hopefully some of you can wade thru some of the garbage on this thread and get some valuble information. That's what these forums are for. If you want to voice your opinion about a product or service. This is where you do it. Just try to have some facts, not just Ford vs Chevy
A PM to NovakTwo in the first place probably would have been better than starting this thread.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Company Representative

For those of you who require assistance, please PM me directly.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chunkyb
A lot of trouble, needless complaining, and possibly some time it seems could have been avoided with a PM or a phone call.

End of the day it just doesn't seem right to start a thread, or come in poo-slinging, when in the majority of cases the problem isn't with the product but instead with the user. Especially when Novak has their policies and procedures so clearly explained on their website, and one of their reps (NovakTwo) is on here almost every day if people are interested enough to PM him.
Dude your an Idiot.

I didnt start this thread. I have a legitimate issue. Had I known this forum had a Novak rep, I would have used him as a reasource sooner. Emails were sent, phone calls were made, and Novaktwo also agreed, that anything recieved on the 17th of November should have been sent back by now.

It is possible that Novak dropped the ball, and I dont think it should have taken as long as it did. There was no mudslinging, just venting. No bashing, just presenting the situation.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Suspended

Dude your an Idiot.

I didnt start this thread. I have a legitimate issue. Had I known this forum had a Novak rep, I would have used him as a reasource sooner. Emails were sent, phone calls were made, and Novaktwo also agreed, that anything recieved on the 17th of November should have been sent back by now.

It is possible that Novak dropped the ball, and I dont think it should have taken as long as it did. There was no mudslinging, just venting. No bashing, just presenting the situation.
You didn't have a legitimate issue that couldn't have been solved by a phone call by yourself. If you had read the forum at all, before slinging a bunch of poo, you would have known there was a rep here. You admitted that you made one solitary email inquiry. You admitted that you never called, but instead had your wife do it. And you came in here complaining that they hda a 7-day turnaround on repairs policy, when that was not at all true. Totally misrepresenting the situation. It was like watching a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Now who's the idiot? Not me.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
A PM to NovakTwo in the first place probably would have been better than starting this thread.
X2

Surprising, to some I suppose, Novak CS and Techs can also be reached by telephone at a number clearly listed on their website.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dmatter
If all you want to hear is good positive things about every product then go to Kroger and pick up the latest RC car action. It has plenty of positive things to say about every product. We are not a bunch of bashers that know a little race lingo and can write a positive/politically correct article on the latest junk from China
That's why I stopped reading all the R/C mags reviews everything they use they give positive reviews to .
Old 12-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Company Representative

Dude your an Idiot.

I didnt start this thread. I have a legitimate issue. Had I know this forum had a Novak rep, I would have used him as a reasource sooner. Emails were sent, phone calls were made, and Novaktwo also agreed, that anything recieved on the 17th of November should have been sent back by now.

No point in belaboring this any more, but we were closed for 4 week days over Thanksgiving and (apparently) we ran out of inventory on the particular wind needed for this replacement. Took way too long, though. I plan to check further.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Dude your an Idiot.

No actually your being an idiot because you keep posting negative stuff about a great company. Can't wait to get another ballistic 17.5. Fire Away?
Old 12-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

This thread is pulling in way to many people that are not involved. This thread is done for now.