Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
duratrax evaders  breaking ? >

duratrax evaders breaking ?

duratrax evaders breaking ?

Old 04-16-2002, 10:03 PM
sac
Tech Regular

Arrow duratrax evaders breaking ?

i would like to know if anybody is having a issue with evaders breaking easy.also if you have had or heard of any other problems with the evaders.:
Old 04-17-2002, 12:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Default RE: Broken Evaders

Dratrax gives a one year free replacement guarantee for any stress-tech parts.
I dont know what parts break easily, but if its a "stress tech" part, you get one free.
Old 04-18-2002, 09:41 AM
Tech Master

I work in a LHS, and we got 8 duratrax evaders in for christmas. Duratrax really needs to do more research on that material they made the car with. All 8 people were breaking parts. Im talking bulkheads, A-arms, shocktowers, braces....a dude even shattered his chassis. Sure they gave a 1 year warranty on it, but they didn't have any of the replacement parts ready until feburary. We were having so much trouble with them, so we all customers that bought one a T3 RTR to replace the Evader. All evaders were sent back. Duratrax shows them bending a A-arm between some pliers and it doesn't break...but I snapped one with my bare hands

If you looking into getting one I would steer clear of it and spend the extra money to get a T3 RTR.