Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HEY WASSUP
Well i thinks electric cars are cool.
OK good to know
Old 10-29-2010, 11:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile

I'm going to agree with what AMZ said a little ways up there...besides all of that other criteria we all use when we buy a new rc, u should also think about the availability of the parts...i mean it really does suck when you just busted up something, and because the company u just bought this rc from is so small that you can't get the parts at your local hobby shop. and i'm really going through that right now with my ofna hyper 10sc...so ya i would wait till ae or someone else big comes out with a 1/10 scale 4x4 short couse truck.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:11 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up wait there's more!

unless you want a slash 4x4 but i know you just got one and gave it to your kid.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:50 AM
Tech Addict

Ofna should be able to be available in every hobby shop... Parts availability?? These cars never break.. As somebody said earlier in the Hyper's thread if you break em a lot I would seriously question your driving skills they are tanks

and no jammin defeted my hyper so far
Old 11-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default jammin

I own a jammin just because they are more popular at my local track.
It's easy to talk to people about differnt things they've tried for setup and power. Either truck is well built, but I would go JAMMIN!
Old 11-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

I would go jammin all the way,mine is very reliable for me.knock on wood.Jammin's dominate at our track,no more ofna's and no more slash 4x4's since it hit the shelfs here.lol.It handles better than the ofna,lighter than the ofna,looks better than ofna,and flies better in the air.Plus the black aluminum is a big plus for me.Get the jammin with the 4.5 550 combo from novak or get the mamba max pro esc with a 4.5 550 motor and a novak glitch buster or a spektrum voltage protector.You will not be disapointed with this truck.I'm about to make mine even better with some of the new strc hopups and losi 8ight shocks all the way around.Also check out snr graphite.com and check out all the carbonfiber upgrades he makes for it.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by kman16jr
It handles better than the ofna,lighter than the ofna,looks better than ofna,and flies better in the air.
Just wanted to clarify a few things based on personal experience with both and from everything I've read in all the threads. Both the Hyper and the Jammin are 3.7lbs for a rolling chassis. In general, the Jammin tends to be better at smaller, more indoor-type tracks where its maneuverability is better suited. The Hyper tends to do better on larger-scale tracks. Both have nose-heavy tendencies but the Jammin is better balanced. However, both can be easily fixed with the correct setups. The Jammin front-end tends to be more fragile than the Hyper. Looks are subjective, I like em both

Basically the way I usually tell it: The Jammin is more suited to finesse drivers (1/10 buggy-types), the Hyper is more suited to more aggressive drivers (1/8 buggy-types).