Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
RC Hummer H2 Customizing help >

RC Hummer H2 Customizing help

RC Hummer H2 Customizing help

Old 10-11-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Default RC Hummer H2 Customizing help

Hi guys/Girls i am new here so sorry if this is in the wrong section. Nut my cousin has a a big Hummer H2 Model RC battery powered car by the company New Bright. Sorry cant give scale as none existant and he has had it a while. He knows im good with electronics and has given me it to wire in some police lights and in the boot it has a speaker to look like a woofer. He wants that wired to a 3.5 jack plug so that he can plug his ipod into it and play his music from it. So looking for a police flasking light kit also to wire up a jack plug to the two cables off the speaker and all in all powered up but the rc car used to have a factory setup with a small chip were all the headlights, speaker and other lights wired to which then was atatched to 4 red and white cables which the went to a block were the main 9.6v battery sat.

Im thinking can you get a police strobe kit for RC cars that say is powered off a 9v battery with a switch to turn on and off? Seen thos video on youtube its a rc Range Rover sport but is pritty much the same size as the hummer H2 and the lights are the same as what he wants:

(Sorry no video yet need to make more posts before adding URl links)

And here is the pics of his Hummer h2:

Again stupid but cant upload pics till more posts are made

Cheers
Old 10-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Anyone able to help