Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Avante - What's it worth? >

Avante - What's it worth?

Avante - What's it worth?

Old 10-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Avante - What's it worth?

I'm selling my Avante. Comes with Technigold motor, ESC, Radio, etc. I did not install the driver pieces. Never run - I just put it together years ago and let it sit on the shelf. Any interest out there? I'm in winnipeg,mb. Rather sell it to someone that will apreciate it. Note the original dust on the unit - decided not to clean it in case I damage the body or the decals!

I don't want to be ripped off - I only a fair and reasonable price for the package. Any ideas what it should be worth?
Attached Thumbnails Avante - What's it worth?-99488n2_20.jpg  
Old 10-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Very nice car! Sorry to tell ya its not worth anything but Id be gald to pay to have it shipped to my trash can! Really though in great unrun shape, which the pics seems to show. Even now where the money is down for vintage it still has mass colectors. I would think you could get 400-500 for it. Of course its only worth what someone would pay. I wish I could pay, a car like that is what r/c is all about! Very nice!