Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree48Likes

Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

oficially asked for this for christmas.. hope i get one!!!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile Sharing is caring...

Thought id share mine...
Attached Thumbnails Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread-100_0712.jpg   Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread-100_0710.jpg  
Old 12-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ebasher219
oficially asked for this for christmas.. hope i get one!!!!!
+1
Old 12-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

Finally got my plastic spur gear.STRC.Way less noise than the metal spur.I don't know about the durability(not ran yet) but I think it'll be ok.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AL3xGR
Finally got my plastic spur gear.STRC.Way less noise than the metal spur.I don't know about the durability(not ran yet) but I think it'll be ok.
I've had the STRC spur on my Hyper 10SC for a whole season now and it's been great. The first run of gears had some issues but they redesigned them and I haven't heard of anyone having any problems with them, myself included.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:14 AM
Tech Adept

Nice.At the beginning I thought it was too wide(and it would rub on the chassis).But it's ok.After a run it's like new(no signs of wear)

Good points

-smoother
-reduced noise
-lighter(metal spur is 17gr and this is only 6gr)
Old 12-09-2010, 06:06 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 42 (96%+)

Is this bigger than a Ofna Jammin Crt .5?? Or are they in the Same Class??

Looks like a new addition...... Does anyone know if other Companies will be making 1/10th Truggies? Or is this it??
Old 12-09-2010, 07:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PsycoB4
Is this bigger than a Ofna Jammin Crt .5?? Or are they in the Same Class??

Looks like a new addition...... Does anyone know if other Companies will be making 1/10th Truggies? Or is this it??
I think Serpent is coming out with one.......NOT....hahahaha...first the have to deal with their servo eating monsters!!!!....lol....

What up Chris??? Come to the Barn, we usually have two heats of them of friday night!!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Toiffel
I think Serpent is coming out with one.......NOT....hahahaha...first the have to deal with their servo eating monsters!!!!....lol....

What up Chris??? Come to the Barn, we usually have two heats of them of friday night!!!!
BBQ!!!

My serpent doesnt eat Servos!! I got the HVT ones and love it. I cant wait to get the new radio tray and a few UPgrades for Motoramma!!

Sounds Good. What class is the Crt.5 to the Ofna TT 1.10th truggy??? Is there a comparison??
Old 12-09-2010, 07:10 AM
Tech Elite

Sounds Good. What class is the Crt.5 to the Ofna TT 1.10th truggy??? Is there a comparison??
To be honest, I haven't made a side by side comparison with the Crt.5, but from what I have talked to others, the TT is bigger, longer, and wider, don't quote me on that, and since no one runs them around our area can't confirm that. Due to the fact we have enough of them, they have their own class, but we did run them at LIR last sunday and we got thrown in the Unlimited SC. We do have a losi ten-t that runs with us, and that one is for sure bigger than the TT.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Suspended

To be honest, I haven't made a side by side comparison with the Crt.5, but from what I have talked to others, the TT is bigger, longer, and wider, don't quote me on that, and since no one runs them around our area can't confirm that. Due to the fact we have enough of them, they have their own class, but we did run them at LIR last sunday and we got thrown in the Unlimited SC. We do have a losi ten-t that runs with us, and that one is for sure bigger than the TT.
Cool deal,. I have the Crt.5 Brushless Converion with Big Bore shocks on it etc... I love the thing and can bash her like no other. Just I saw this TT and see that many are getting her. I like this setup and it drives like a beast.

Not really sure whats happening at LIR. They have been some issues with a few individuals, and now yeah Im not allowed there. per say the racers at LIR. but I do know it is a selected few that do not like me,. But hey I thought this was for fun?

Well I see you ran with the Ulimited SC, thats gay because they would just get in your way. well they may keep up but I think the TT is a beast. Cant wait to own one. I gotta see what Ima do with this CRT .5 as I have a new Engine (nitro) and all the major Parts.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Suspended

Cool deal,. I have the Crt.5 Brushless Converion with Big Bore shocks on it etc... I love the thing and can bash her like no other. Just I saw this TT and see that many are getting her. I like this setup and it drives like a beast.

Not really sure whats happening at LIR. They have been some issues with a few individuals, and now yeah Im not allowed there. per say the racers at LIR. but I do know it is a selected few that do not like me,. But hey I thought this was for fun?

Well I see you ran with the Ulimited SC, thats gay because they would just get in your way. well they may keep up but I think the TT is a beast. Cant wait to own one. I gotta see what Ima do with this CRT .5 as I have a new Engine (nitro) and all the major Parts.

What is Battery , ESC and Motor Selection???
I was using 1/10th Old Novak stuff, and Battery would die super fast 2s 45c 5000mah Lipo.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Tech Elite

What is Battery , ESC and Motor Selection???
I was using 1/10th Old Novak stuff, and Battery would die super fast 2s 45c 5000mah Lipo.
We have no battery/motor limit, so bring what you want to race. I have been running the Castle SCT combo with stock 13tooth gearing and have been very pleased, the new four pole motors has plenty of torque and speed, dam, I even ran it at LIR, I could easily geared up but probably wouldn't have known what to do with soo much speed....lol.... granted I haven't tapped into it's full potential yet, my motor after a 6 minute run is temping 90 and esc around 100, so you can just imagine the power I have under the hood...lol.....
Old 12-09-2010, 09:04 AM
Suspended

We have no battery/motor limit, so bring what you want to race. I have been running the Castle SCT combo with stock 13tooth gearing and have been very pleased, the new four pole motors has plenty of torque and speed, dam, I even ran it at LIR, I could easily geared up but probably wouldn't have known what to do with soo much speed....lol.... granted I haven't tapped into it's full potential yet, my motor after a 6 minute run is temping 90 and esc around 100, so you can just imagine the power I have under the hood...lol.....

Thank you very much. what Battery do you run, and how long does that Battery hold its full power or start to lose some power?
Old 12-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Tech Elite

Thank you very much. what Battery do you run, and how long does that Battery hold its full power or start to lose some power?
I've tried a Turnigy 5000 50c and a SMS 5000 25c and the only difference I've noticed is that the 50c has more punch, runtime pretty much the same around 15 to 25 minutes depending on how hard I run them. Don't forget that with LIPO's you will def know when the battery is dead......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.