Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread

You're on Page 118 of 277
Go to
  • Quote: I have had the complete opposite experience with my TT's shocks. I thought they were really high quality and have not skipped a beat yet. I wouldnt spend a dime to replace the stock shocks personally..... they are good enough as is IMHO.
    +2 Hav'nt had a major complaint of anything on this Hyper.
  • Quote: Which Pro-Lines are direct bolt ons?
    As far as I know...none

    I do know one person modified the powerstrokes to fit. But I would prefer something that does not require modification.
  • The only thing this truck needs out of the box
    Is
    replacing the diff grease with reg silicone oil and
    replacing the shock oils and thats about it !
  • Quote: The only thing this truck needs out of the box
    Is
    replacing the diff grease with reg silicone oil and
    replacing the shock oils and thats about it !
    What weight shock oil do to you like?
  • oh btw look what the UPS man dropped off today





    Thank you nitrohouse for the ridiculously fast shipping!!
  • Quote: The only thing this truck needs out of the box
    Is
    replacing the diff grease with reg silicone oil and
    replacing the shock oils and thats about it !
    Funny thing the grease leaked out of the center diff all over the bottom of the chassis when I got mine.
  • Quote: The shocks are a definite weak spot i have stripped the threads on both front shock bodies, and the eclips come off inside the shock and then the piston is loose.
    +1

    I saw his shocks strip out during the race. I also had the E-clips come off my shock pistons.

    Regardless this thing is just FUN to drive.
  • trade
    I've got this Hyper 10SC I would like to trade for a TT if anyone is interested.
    PM me if you are.

    http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-hyper-tt.html
  • Quote: +1

    I saw his shocks strip out during the race. I also had the E-clips come off my shock pistons.

    Regardless this thing is just FUN to drive.
    Id be curious to see if maybe the shocks were assembled incorrectly at the factory. Because even landing to flat off a 10 foot jump shouldnt create enough force from the springs pushing on the shock collar to strip the shock body threads. That just doesnt make any sense. IDK id look into that for sure.
  • Dog Bone
    Dear all

    I just bend both my front and Rear Dog bone.

    Is it possible to order just the REAR dog bone and replace all 4 of it

    Thanks

    Understand that will affect the CVA in the front.

    Will it be possible ?


    from .amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_25_1461_1366/products_id/174580/n/OFNA-CVA-Dogbone-Set-Hyper-10SC
  • Quote: What weight shock oil do to you like?
    Well where i was racing it was a lil chilly so i decided to go with 30 in the front and 25 in the rear with the stock springs. Diff oils i went with 5.5.2 and she was Dialed !!
  • Quote: Dear all

    I just bend both my front and Rear Dog bone.

    Is it possible to order just the REAR dog bone and replace all 4 of it

    Thanks

    Understand that will affect the CVA in the front.

    Will it be possible ?


    from .amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_25_1461_1366/products_id/174580/n/OFNA-CVA-Dogbone-Set-Hyper-10SC
    The front and rear axles are the same length, you can actually take off the CVD's from the front and put them on the rear.
    So you could order all CVD's and have them on all 4 tires. If you decide to instead put the dogbones on all 4 wheels you will need to also order the stub axles for the front.
  • Quote: The front and rear axles are the same length, you can actually take off the CVD's from the front and put them on the rear.
    So you could order all CVD's and have them on all 4 tires. If you decide to instead put the dogbones on all 4 wheels you will need to also order the stub axles for the front.
    Many thanks for the advise !
  • Hey fellas a buddy of mine thats' been in the rc business for over 10 years..
    is trying to get a off-road indoor track going...all feedback and suggestions are welcome feel free to ask any questions here is the link...


    http://www.rctech.net/forum/track-lo...-feedback.html
  • Sidewinder SCT Gearing
    Guys, my TT is inbound....

    Any advice on pinion gear size for the TT running Sidewinder SCT combo on 2S? I'll be bashing and not racing. Does 16T sound about right?

    Also do the 10SC CVD's and Center Drive Shafts fit a TT?