Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum >

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Old 12-18-2007, 04:05 PM
  #1156  
Tech Addict
 
tim powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: east islip, NY
Posts: 633
Default

Originally Posted by Anthony M View Post
js.....better chance of a truck load of ohio dirt!!! QUEQUE!!!

team abrams and powers just made the crcrc nitro conformation list just hope im not in there main!
holy shit how about lights first!!
tim powers is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 04:06 PM
  #1157  
Tech Addict
 
tim powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: east islip, NY
Posts: 633
Default

Originally Posted by JamesSchlick View Post
Add a over-under jump
you got a better chance seeing max kim running nitro!!
tim powers is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 04:15 PM
  #1158  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (17)
 
baruke1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 493
Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Default

yo ant, u comin to the trophy race on the 30th? how bout u powers... or r u still carpet munchin???
baruke1 is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 05:04 PM
  #1159  
Suspended
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fresh off a set of (@)Y(@)
Posts: 1,680
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Ok everybody, What would you add or take away from the current layout we race on ? What is everyones preferences on track layouts ? Just a topic to discuss.
lets talk about fixin the triple first.. the landing is a little rough..then maybe we can add a jump.... i would like to see a do or die motocross style jump on the straight
plack75 is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 05:44 PM
  #1160  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (17)
 
baruke1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 493
Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Default

I say add a triple double like up in wolcotts nitro pro series. Some type of elevation change that requires timing to do it fast. A rhythm section or straight up washboard section.
I dont know about a jump on the straight, I want to open the throttle and catch some speed over there.
But Ill be happy if Betts just repairs the existing triple and gets rid of the ruts at the end of the straight.
baruke1 is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 07:39 PM
  #1161  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by baruke1 View Post
I say add a triple double like up in wolcotts nitro pro series. Some type of elevation change that requires timing to do it fast. A rhythm section or straight up washboard section.
I dont know about a jump on the straight, I want to open the throttle and catch some speed over there.
But Ill be happy if Betts just repairs the existing triple and gets rid of the ruts at the end of the straight.
Might be hard to prevent those ruts at the end of the straight with all the 4wd's running lately but a repair on the triple would be sweet. I would like a technical jump like you speak of though. I want invisible poles.
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 10:05 PM
  #1162  
Tech Regular
 
T-REXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 475
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
good work man, chicken little is still gonna work you with his 516x !!!!
hahaha we will see about that in what is it ..... 2 weeks next suday's trophy race baby!!!!!!!
T-REXX is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 10:09 PM
  #1163  
Tech Regular
 
T-REXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 475
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Might be hard to prevent those ruts at the end of the straight with all the 4wd's running lately but a repair on the triple would be sweet. I would like a technical jump like you speak of though. I want invisible poles.
invisible would be nice 19 but keep dreaming
T-REXX is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 10:42 PM
  #1164  
Suspended
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fresh off a set of (@)Y(@)
Posts: 1,680
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

yo if you guys wanna laugh... check out this shit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHAfH...eature=related
plack75 is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 07:37 AM
  #1165  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Sohlman113's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 673
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Less than two weeks in fact one week from today it will make its debut. The day after Christmas will be an all day test day for the 501 at LIR. Oh and Johnny's right it will definitely be coming after Trexxs' BLUEBERRY44 lol.
Sohlman113 is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 10:18 AM
  #1166  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by plack75 View Post
yo if you guys wanna laugh... check out this shit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHAfH...eature=related
Lol who the hell goes bmxong in a pink halter top ??
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 10:40 AM
  #1167  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
li racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: west islip new york
Posts: 3,064
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Lol who the hell goes bmxong in a pink halter top ??
The same people who race rc in flip flops or sandles
li racer is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 12:54 PM
  #1168  
Suspended
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 367
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tim powers View Post
you got a better chance seeing max kim running nitro!!
Can you imagine Max with an RC8? I know I can't....hahaha
Nay0k is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 02:59 PM
  #1169  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
JamesSchlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,117
Default

Originally Posted by Nay0k View Post
Can you imagine Max with an RC8? I know I can't....hahaha
I still cant imagine YOU with a 1/8th
JamesSchlick is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 03:02 PM
  #1170  
Tech Regular
 
Anthony M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: LI NY
Posts: 363
Default

nayok.....r u ready 4 some football.... TOUCHDOWN!
Anthony M is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.