Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum >

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Old 09-24-2008, 06:15 AM
  #6091  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (30)
 
nikos2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: any where I can race!
Posts: 5,038
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Going to try and come down and race on Friday.

What time do the doors open?
Do you run stock or 19T on Friday with 2wd?
nikos2002 is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 07:12 AM
  #6092  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
li racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: west islip new york
Posts: 3,065
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

doors open at 2
19t 2w, mod 2w, rumor has it 4w this friday and SLASH SPEC
li racer is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 07:12 AM
  #6093  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nikos2002 View Post
Going to try and come down and race on Friday.

What time do the doors open?
Do you run stock or 19T on Friday with 2wd?
We have been running 19T and Mod on Friday nights.
SQC049 is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 07:59 AM
  #6094  
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: en tu amigas pantalones
Posts: 1,605
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LI Raceway View Post
Trophy races will be planned soon first one will probably be on a sunday near the end of October.

Brandon we get rental cars.
ahh that's gonna be too expensive, ill pass on crcrc, im going to the cactus classic instead
BSS07 is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 08:00 AM
  #6095  
Tech Regular
 
T-REXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 475
Default

Anyone comin down to practice today?
T-REXX is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 08:22 AM
  #6096  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nikos2002 View Post
Going to try and come down and race on Friday.

What time do the doors open?
Do you run stock or 19T on Friday with 2wd?
Yea boii, Another Mclaren fan coming down to race. That's what i am talking about. The balance is restored..... Ferrari~ Chicken little,Crazy carl, and Andrew Mclaren~ Me, Gweed, and nikos....


Anyways i think when we goes to ohio's we will need to be getting rental cars. $$$$$$$
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 08:26 AM
  #6097  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
Crazy Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, N.Y.
Posts: 1,170
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

Ran the SP yesterday
Its no predator it worked right out of the box


1-9er not sure whats the a-hole problem
wish I was his nieghbor for about 15 mins
Crazy Carl is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 08:32 AM
  #6098  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Yea boii, Another Mclaren fan coming down to race. That's what i am talking about. The balance is restored..... Ferrari~ Chicken little,Crazy carl, and Andrew Mclaren~ Me, Gweed, and nikos....


Anyways i think when we goes to ohio's we will need to be getting rental cars. $$$$$$$
Yo, I'm not a Ferrari fan.....Don't know where you got that from.
SQC049 is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 08:32 AM
  #6099  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Crazy Carl View Post
Ran the SP yesterday
Its no predator it worked right out of the box


1-9er not sure whats the a-hole problem
wish I was his nieghbor for about 15 mins
Classic! It is a great car!
SQC049 is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 08:39 AM
  #6100  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SQC049 View Post
Yo, I'm not a Ferrari fan.....Don't know where you got that from.
Don't lie you know you got schumacher underwear.
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 08:48 AM
  #6101  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Don't lie you know you got schumacher underwear.
You know I hate that old bastard. I like Kimi, not Ferrari.
SQC049 is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 08:50 AM
  #6102  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Yooo anybody need a job ?

I need to find a replacement for my job so i can move forward in my company.

It's not part time.

Paid benefits.

Good pay....
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 08:56 AM
  #6103  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
LI Raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Farmingdale NY
Posts: 1,167
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Brandon believe me when I say the cactus will cost way more money in travel and Equipment. It is a great race to go to but you will need a ton of tires for that one. The airfare and rental is more out their as well.
LI Raceway is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 09:00 AM
  #6104  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
LI Raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Farmingdale NY
Posts: 1,167
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Nikos hope you can make it nice to see your back in town. We do 19 turn which we still consider 10.5, mod buggy, spec slash and your favorite 4wd is starting to heat up again. We generally get a good 4wd thing going all winter long we sold another 6 cars last week alone so it should be good.And what else can you say slash the funnest class in r/c
LI Raceway is offline  
Old 09-24-2008, 09:27 AM
  #6105  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LI Raceway View Post
Nikos hope you can make it nice to see your back in town. We do 19 turn which we still consider 10.5, mod buggy, spec slash and your favorite 4wd is starting to heat up again. We generally get a good 4wd thing going all winter long we sold another 6 cars last week alone so it should be good.And what else can you say slash the funnest class in r/c
Hellz yea bobby, Go in the xxx vs t4 thread. I gave you props.
Jason Pelletier is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.