Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum >

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Old 09-19-2008, 07:37 AM
  #6031  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SQC049 View Post
How many porno sites have you been on? I've never seen one with smiley icons.
19t like the ol'days or Mod tonight ?
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 07:57 AM
  #6032  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
19t like the ol'days or Mod tonight ?
19
SQC049 is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 08:09 AM
  #6033  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SQC049 View Post
19

Hoping you would say that, could be like 5-6 guys that can take TQ
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 08:20 AM
  #6034  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Hoping you would say that, could be like 5-6 guys that can take TQ
Yeah, it should be good.
SQC049 is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 08:39 AM
  #6035  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
LI Raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Farmingdale NY
Posts: 1,167
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Actually we were counting, and on any given night I came up with about 8 guys that could take the top spot or the win. More for the win some people just aren't the best qualifiers, but are smart drivers. The sp's are supposed to roll in today. Chicken said he would build them all ahahhahahaha just kidding chicken. You better get your built on the weekend cause starting Monday you are a working man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LI Raceway is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 08:47 AM
  #6036  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LI Raceway View Post
Actually we were counting, and on any given night I came up with about 8 guys that could take the top spot or the win. More for the win some people just aren't the best qualifiers, but are smart drivers. The sp's are supposed to roll in today. Chicken said he would build them all ahahhahahaha just kidding chicken. You better get your built on the weekend cause starting Monday you are a working man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL chicken gonna be workin at lir... ahahhahahhha

anywayz... yea should be cool. betts i think i need you to order me some lazer diff rings 1 pr. and set of carbidium diff ballz..... oh and a kyosho sp rear sway bar (the size/stiffness that comes in the kit).

then we will talk about kyosho shock shafts....
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 09:02 AM
  #6037  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
LI Raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Farmingdale NY
Posts: 1,167
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

No Chicken is starting work Monday in the real world good luck Chicken you picked a hell of a time to get into the financial sector.!!!!!!!
LI Raceway is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 09:09 AM
  #6038  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LI Raceway View Post
No Chicken is starting work Monday in the real world good luck Chicken you picked a hell of a time to get into the financial sector.!!!!!!!
UH ohhhh thats no good man. It's in the shitter.


Yo betts how much is the hot bodies D8 and is the new place gonna have 1/8th scale ?
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 09:48 AM
  #6039  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Looks like I'm not going to make it tonight, something came up. I'll be down tomorrow though.

Have fun guys!
SQC049 is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 09:58 AM
  #6040  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SQC049 View Post
Looks like I'm not going to make it tonight, something came up. I'll be down tomorrow though.

Have fun guys!
Wtf bro.... i wanted to own yoo
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 09:59 AM
  #6041  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
LI Raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Farmingdale NY
Posts: 1,167
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

It's around 350 and if we find a location capable of 1/8 it will. Right now the search is for only buildings capable of adding 1/8. It isn't easy to find that around here!!! We have been looking all summer. Were going to miss you Andrew hopefully everything is all good.
LI Raceway is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 10:00 AM
  #6042  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Wtf bro.... i wanted to own yoo
Sorry bro, I gotta see about a girl.
SQC049 is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 10:00 AM
  #6043  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
li racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: west islip new york
Posts: 3,064
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Wtf bro.... i wanted to own yoo
or use your tools
li racer is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 10:01 AM
  #6044  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SQC049 View Post
Sorry bro, I gotta see about a girl.

Get yer dick wet......
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 09-19-2008, 10:03 AM
  #6045  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LI Raceway View Post
It's around 350 and if we find a location capable of 1/8 it will. Right now the search is for only buildings capable of adding 1/8. It isn't easy to find that around here!!! We have been looking all summer. Were going to miss you Andrew hopefully everything is all good.
Yea man you get a 1/8th scale track going i am all over that, It's actually reasonably priced.
Jason Pelletier is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.