Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum >

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Old 06-13-2008, 11:23 AM
  #4546  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Gweed i can unfreeze my accounts but it will take 5 dayz... i think i will make it tonight if i can convince my chick cause she is mega pissed at me.
I got you also. I told you that on the phone. Try to make it will be good for your mental well being.

Gweed:

I want my money man:

SQC049 is offline  
Old 06-13-2008, 12:18 PM
  #4547  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SQC049 View Post
I got you also. I told you that on the phone. Try to make it will be good for your mental well being.

Gweed:

I want my money man:

LOL
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 06-14-2008, 09:49 PM
  #4548  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
Goodesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Island Raceway
Posts: 1,114
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

friday was some fun racing
evans gas car sounded like $h!t

we need more people there i remember around dec when i 1st started it was packed. you could never get any practice in now when u practice u have the whole track.
we should make other threads on other forums to get lir out there. If they are started someone tell me
Goodesta is offline  
Old 06-14-2008, 09:52 PM
  #4549  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Goodesta View Post
friday was some fun racing
evans gas car sounded like $h!t

we need more people there i remember around dec when i 1st started it was packed. you could never get any practice in now when u practice u have the whole track.
we should make other threads on other forums to get lir out there. If they are started someone tell me
The turnout is always low in the summer. Last night was pretty decent all things considered. The turnout will pick back up in the winter.

In the meantime, take advantage of the light turnout and get your practice and track time in.
SQC049 is offline  
Old 06-14-2008, 10:07 PM
  #4550  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
Goodesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Island Raceway
Posts: 1,114
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

yea i do need practice alot
Goodesta is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 01:56 PM
  #4551  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
li racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: west islip new york
Posts: 3,065
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

did brendon run the b4 friday?
li racer is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 02:28 PM
  #4552  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by li racer View Post
did brendon run the b4 friday?
Yes he ran his new b4. He looked pretty good and i think he is really happy with it.
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 08:53 PM
  #4553  
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: en tu amigas pantalones
Posts: 1,605
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by li racer View Post
did brendon run the b4 friday?

yeah i loved it! its BrAndon Shoman by-the-way


Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Yes he ran his new b4. He looked pretty good and i think he is really happy with it.
yeah but im going to be taking a break soon, school's over and going to be hanging with some chicks
BSS07 is offline  
Old 06-16-2008, 08:09 AM
  #4554  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BSS07 View Post
yeah i loved it! its BrAndon Shoman by-the-way




yeah but im going to be taking a break soon, school's over and going to be hanging with some chicks
LOL.

Bring chicken his time is overdue.
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 06-16-2008, 09:24 AM
  #4555  
Tech Addict
 
TbConcepts-MMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 719
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
LOL.

Bring chicken his time is overdue.
Dam thats COLD bro
TbConcepts-MMM is offline  
Old 06-16-2008, 09:30 AM
  #4556  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TbConcepts-MMM View Post
Dam thats COLD bro

What's up tom how you been ?
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 06-16-2008, 09:32 AM
  #4557  
Tech Addict
 
TbConcepts-MMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 719
Default

Im good dude. Ive been dying to come back and race, but i just dont got the money now... my hours at work got cut, cuz were slow...so times r tuff right now...but hopefully ill be back pretty soon. You know i gotta debut the FM2!!
TbConcepts-MMM is offline  
Old 06-16-2008, 09:38 AM
  #4558  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TbConcepts-MMM View Post
Im good dude. Ive been dying to come back and race, but i just dont got the money now... my hours at work got cut, cuz were slow...so times r tuff right now...but hopefully ill be back pretty soon. You know i gotta debut the FM2!!
Tell me about the funds bro..... I have had my assets frozen by some scummy lawyer without notice because of the inadequacies of state farm insurance....

I had the levy lifted but it takes 5 dayz to process......
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 06-16-2008, 09:46 AM
  #4559  
Tech Addict
 
TbConcepts-MMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 719
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Tell me about the funds bro..... I have had my assets frozen by some scummy lawyer without notice because of the inadequacies of state farm insurance....

I had the levy lifted but it takes 5 dayz to process......
Yea that sux man...but at least u can get it back in a few days. i dont even have money to look foward to. I even won $1000 on a scratch off and 90% of it went to paying off bills. Oh and gas too...that crap is madd expensive lol
TbConcepts-MMM is offline  
Old 06-16-2008, 09:50 AM
  #4560  
Tech Addict
 
TbConcepts-MMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 719
Default

So any news on the move i've been hearing about? Did Betts find a place yet?
TbConcepts-MMM is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.