Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum >

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Old 06-12-2008, 08:22 AM
  #4516  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
Crazy Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, N.Y.
Posts: 1,170
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

and RB-5 do you agree with the chicken hawk?
Would ask u on the ask rb-5 but from what I understand Gweed killed that
Crazy Carl is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 08:31 AM
  #4517  
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: en tu amigas pantalones
Posts: 1,605
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Sohlman113 View Post
Brandon,

First off I doubt Betts will let you run sportsman due to your history in truck. Secondly you will not get better unless you run people who are equal or better than you. A perfect anology would be a GP2 driver will not know or reach their full potential unless he races in Formula1. Race in 19T on Friday you will enjoy it more.
thats true, im going to throw my servo from my truck in and get new tires, hopefully i can get use to it in 3 hours
BSS07 is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 09:03 AM
  #4518  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Crazy Carl View Post
and RB-5 do you agree with the chicken hawk?
Would ask u on the ask rb-5 but from what I understand Gweed killed that
In a general sense chicken is right. I would have used a analogy more like "You could be the smartest kid in special ed but the rest of the world will still think your dumb"

Inaddition if you plan to run your buggy in sportsman you should just stick with your truck......

Yes RC KIMI, This is true. It has been a huge blow to my ego.
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 11:36 AM
  #4519  
Suspended
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fresh off a set of (@)Y(@)
Posts: 1,680
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Crazy Carl View Post
and RB-5 do you agree with the chicken hawk?
Would ask u on the ask rb-5 but from what I understand Gweed killed that

way to go gweed.... you know he is like the atom bomb.... everyone is laughin having a good time then he comes along and boom... everything is dead
plack75 is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 11:36 AM
  #4520  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by plack75 View Post
way to go gweed.... you know he is like the atom bomb.... everyone is laughin having a good time then he comes along and boom... everything is dead
SQC049 is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 11:43 AM
  #4521  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by plack75 View Post
way to go gweed.... you know he is like the atom bomb.... everyone is laughin having a good time then he comes along and boom... everything is dead
Roflmao....
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 12:16 PM
  #4522  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
li racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: west islip new york
Posts: 3,064
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

DONT LISTEN TO THEM GWEED THAT WAS FUNNY STUFF
li racer is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 12:18 PM
  #4523  
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: en tu amigas pantalones
Posts: 1,605
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
In a general sense chicken is right. I would have used a analogy more like "You could be the smartest kid in special ed but the rest of the world will still think your dumb"

Inaddition if you plan to run your buggy in sportsman you should just stick with your truck......

Yes RC KIMI, This is true. It has been a huge blow to my ego.
i kinda wanted to only run in sportsman for one night just to get the hang of it.....


and andrew, i put my GTB from my truck into my b4 because i dont want to be responsible if something happens to your sphere which means i would have to spend more money, but thanks anyway
BSS07 is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 12:26 PM
  #4524  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BSS07 View Post
i kinda wanted to only run in sportsman for one night just to get the hang of it.....


and andrew, i put my GTB from my truck into my b4 because i dont want to be responsible if something happens to your sphere which means i would have to spend more money, but thanks anyway
No problem man. Just run 19T Friday. You are too good to be in sportsman. It will take a little while to get used to the buggy, but not as much as you think since you have experience with the truck.
SQC049 is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 12:43 PM
  #4525  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SQC049 View Post
No problem man. Just run 19T Friday. You are too good to be in sportsman. It will take a little while to get used to the buggy, but not as much as you think since you have experience with the truck.
Pita ?

"I have no trouble running my b4 in 19t" ~ Bashing Blueberry
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 12:53 PM
  #4526  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Pita ?

"I have no trouble running my b4 in 19t" ~ Bashing Blueberry
I don't follow
SQC049 is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 12:59 PM
  #4527  
Tech Adept
 
Mertz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: long island, ny
Posts: 122
Default

Originally Posted by Sohlman113 View Post
Brandon,

First off I doubt Betts will let you run sportsman due to your history in truck. Secondly you will not get better unless you run people who are equal or better than you. A perfect anology would be a GP2 driver will not know or reach their full potential unless he races in Formula1. Race in 19T on Friday you will enjoy it more.
Betts aint the only person that wont let u run sportsman.......your runnin 19t. tomorrow biotch! Man up
Mertz is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 01:29 PM
  #4528  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
Crazy Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, N.Y.
Posts: 1,170
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

If I am not mistaken there is no 19t class
Just sportsman and open
Crazy Carl is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 03:56 PM
  #4529  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Crazy Carl View Post
If I am not mistaken there is no 19t class
Just sportsman and open
You are correct !
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 06-12-2008, 04:22 PM
  #4530  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
gweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: crimelawn
Posts: 1,045
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

if im the only reason that the thread got closed then how come i dident get an infraction. Now i realize the last smiley was a tad overboard, but come on it was a good one. All im saying is im not the only reason it got shut down. Id give ex. But i dont want to get this one in trouble.
gweed is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.