Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum >

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Old 05-22-2008, 03:25 PM
  #4246  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
Goodesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Island Raceway
Posts: 1,115
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BSS07 View Post
i would have, but my parents support my hobby 0%. they said its not going to get me anywhere in life and if i have a tab of like $17 they flip ouut
agreed 75% the other 25% is them buying me racedays

any1 know if lir has the jr9100s in stock? It will be mine friday
Goodesta is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 03:37 PM
  #4247  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Goodesta View Post
agreed 75% the other 25% is them buying me racedays

any1 know if lir has the jr9100s in stock? It will be mine friday
Call them..... 845-7223
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 03:41 PM
  #4248  
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: en tu amigas pantalones
Posts: 1,605
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Goodesta View Post
agreed 75% the other 25% is them buying me racedays

any1 know if lir has the jr9100s in stock? It will be mine friday
yeah, they kinda invented a phone about 100 years ago
BSS07 is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 03:43 PM
  #4249  
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: en tu amigas pantalones
Posts: 1,605
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Goodesta View Post
agreed 75% the other 25% is them buying me racedays

any1 know if lir has the jr9100s in stock? It will be mine friday
Originally Posted by gweed View Post
52 items aint shit son. look for 500 plus. i could have 52 people i know write pos feedback for me just so i can rob nieve kids like you.
well he got back to me and said he sent it back 3 days ago so hopefully i get it back tomorrow
BSS07 is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 06:27 PM
  #4250  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
Goodesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Island Raceway
Posts: 1,115
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BSS07 View Post
yeah, they kinda invented a phone about 100 years ago
whos "They"
Goodesta is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 06:36 PM
  #4251  
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: en tu amigas pantalones
Posts: 1,605
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Goodesta View Post
whos "They"
not important...(they=people)

cant wait till tomorrow, racing for the first time in 5 weeks
BSS07 is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 07:46 PM
  #4252  
Suspended
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Monster
Posts: 920
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Goodesta View Post
whos "They"
This is an r/c tech forum not aol instant message...
B4 Racer1 is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 09:26 PM
  #4253  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BSS07 View Post
not important...(they=people)

cant wait till tomorrow, racing for the first time in 5 weeks
cool man !
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 05-23-2008, 08:01 AM
  #4254  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
li racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: west islip new york
Posts: 3,065
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

GGGGGAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!
li racer is offline  
Old 05-23-2008, 09:27 AM
  #4255  
Tech Regular
 
T-REXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 475
Default

Originally Posted by li racer View Post
GGGGGAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!
i second that!!!!
T-REXX is offline  
Old 05-23-2008, 09:53 AM
  #4256  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

werd, if we run gas we may beable to have 3 HEATS !!!!!
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 05-23-2008, 11:29 AM
  #4257  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
li racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: west islip new york
Posts: 3,065
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

WOW Johnny Downer stay away from tall buildings and sharp objects
li racer is offline  
Old 05-23-2008, 11:51 AM
  #4258  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by li racer View Post
WOW Johnny Downer stay away from tall buildings and sharp objects

Yea i am pretty dissapointed with the turnouts lately on friday.


It's a friday night which is primo time to go out and chill with my friends and my chick. Instead i choose to go race but when there is 10 guys showing up it becomes ...... less fun then going to a party or a bar.

when i got started last june/july at lir mad people showed up.....
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 05-23-2008, 10:55 PM
  #4259  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
MikeMalinconico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 219
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Carpet is OVER for me!!I will see you guys at the end of summer
I am trying to get some people to run dirt with you guys.I have about 4 so far.How is the 4wd class going?What car to get?I was thinking b44 or lazer.

Laterz,Mike Malinconico.
MikeMalinconico is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 12:20 PM
  #4260  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MikeMalinconico View Post
Carpet is OVER for me!!I will see you guys at the end of summer
I am trying to get some people to run dirt with you guys.I have about 4 so far.How is the 4wd class going?What car to get?I was thinking b44 or lazer.

Laterz,Mike Malinconico.
Sounds good, both thoe cars are great.
Jason Pelletier is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.