Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum >

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Old 04-11-2008, 10:58 AM
  #3556  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (17)
 
baruke1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 493
Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Default

For all you Gasholes, Indoor Nitro at RCE this weekend!
baruke1 is offline  
Old 04-11-2008, 11:07 AM
  #3557  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (32)
 
dmcguire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Raynham, MA
Posts: 394
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Thanks guys. MikeXray, my car is totally stock. It's from one of the first runs of the kit but I've only raced it about 2 dozen times. Just never been able to find a good setup. I was just going to ask about the SP conversion and if it was worth doing. By going to the SP conversion, that includes the "rear middle arm" conversion suspension correct? I know there's three versions of rear arms, just wondering if the SP conv kit is all I should go with? Thanks again for the quick responses.
dmcguire is offline  
Old 04-11-2008, 11:17 AM
  #3558  
Tech Regular
 
T-REXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 475
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Royce is usually there on most fridays, I dont think he was there last friday so he will prolly be there tonight. Welcome back.
royce hasent been down in like 2 months lol pay attention hahahahaha
T-REXX is offline  
Old 04-11-2008, 11:23 AM
  #3559  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by T-REXX View Post
royce hasent been down in like 2 months lol pay attention hahahahaha

Maybe you should come down on a sunday......
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 04-11-2008, 11:53 AM
  #3560  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dmcguire View Post
Thanks guys. MikeXray, my car is totally stock. It's from one of the first runs of the kit but I've only raced it about 2 dozen times. Just never been able to find a good setup. I was just going to ask about the SP conversion and if it was worth doing. By going to the SP conversion, that includes the "rear middle arm" conversion suspension correct? I know there's three versions of rear arms, just wondering if the SP conv kit is all I should go with? Thanks again for the quick responses.
The SP conversion kit is all you need and worth every penny. It is a night and day difference between the stock car and the SP.

You will not be disappointed with it at all.
SQC049 is offline  
Old 04-11-2008, 12:26 PM
  #3561  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (73)
 
MikeXray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,755
Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SQC049 View Post
The SP conversion kit is all you need and worth every penny. It is a night and day difference between the stock car and the SP.

You will not be disappointed with it at all.
Agreed, the SP has a different rear end than the "rear middle" conversion, and its an improvement.
MikeXray is offline  
Old 04-11-2008, 11:17 PM
  #3562  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Great racing guys !

Congrats Brian !
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 07:02 AM
  #3563  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Sohlman113's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 673
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Great racing last night guys. Congrats Brian that race was a great one to be part of everybody was so close.
Sohlman113 is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 07:12 AM
  #3564  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,965
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Great racing guys !

Congrats Brian !
Originally Posted by Sohlman113 View Post
Great racing last night guys. Congrats Brian that race was a great one to be part of everybody was so close.
Brian? Did Jones take down a win in his first night back? Good for him if he did.
SQC049 is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 07:30 AM
  #3565  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Sohlman113's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 673
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Nope the other Brian Betts' worker put down a slammin run and beat all of us for the win. Brian Darren and myself were less than 2 seconds apart at the stripe.
Sohlman113 is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 08:20 AM
  #3566  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
JamesSchlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,117
Default

Looks like theres a new fast guy in town Awesome race lastnight Brian
JamesSchlick is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 09:11 AM
  #3567  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
d16dcoe45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Armonk, NY
Posts: 951
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

RbFive--you coming on Sunday?
d16dcoe45 is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 09:18 AM
  #3568  
Tech Adept
 
T. Mertz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: long island, new york
Posts: 140
Default

Yeah good job Brian, now all you need is a speed control that is'nt broken haha!
T. Mertz is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 09:49 AM
  #3569  
Tech Addict
 
TbConcepts-MMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 719
Default

U suck Mertz!
TbConcepts-MMM is offline  
Old 04-12-2008, 09:50 AM
  #3570  
Tech Addict
 
TbConcepts-MMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 719
Default

thats right i just opened up a big 'ol bottle of haterade
TbConcepts-MMM is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.