Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum >

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum

Old 03-30-2008, 09:36 AM
Tech Master

que que

Last edited by JamesSchlick; 03-31-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

DEAN once again great job on painting the zx5 body Thanks
Old 03-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Tech Rookie

b4frankenstein choose your next words wisley.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Tech Regular

b4hater......i hope havent been buying that haterade fron the hobby store cause thats what it sound like....

ps....the only thing gayer than team young gunz is signing on as b4frakenfag.....man up biach and use your real name!

QUE.......QUE!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 10:29 AM
Tech Regular

for all youguys that have been pm me...heres our outdoor schedule 4 april
this is what i have so far.

april 5 familyhobbiesraceway season opener
6th wolcotthobby season opener
12th pitstophobbies season opener
26th nuclear rc.....maryland meltdown trophey race

the other weekend will be filled these are off the top of my head....ill fill in the other weekend as soon as i find out.

family hobbies in vineland is also having a regional race and a truck race of champions as well as there eastern states challange race.

any questions ask away?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

For Jason Dick i mean SHlick sorry guess i didnt choose my words( wisley )
My Name is Joe Gonzalez so theres youre man up , Im at the track every Friday when u joke with someone its usually mutual but making fun is a entirely different thing at anytime you cool kids could have came to me and shook my hand on Friday then we would be aquiantices but when things are said (Jokingly) and i dont know u THATS CALLED BEING A DICK So CONSIDER THOSE WORDS CHOSE WISELY..
Old 03-30-2008, 01:27 PM
Tech Master

Que Que!

Last edited by JamesSchlick; 03-31-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Uh huh

I could care less Shlick you guys sit in youre corner and think youre all on high horses its cool dude youre a good rc driver but thats all the respect youll get out of me remember u did draw first blood with the post whore bullshit so what i like rc i like writting on the forum weither i shake youres or you shake mine i could care less my point youngster is u have no clue who i am and you made a durogatory comment against me how did u expect me to take it so when u want to come to me with an apology for getting off on the wrong foot with me ill be glad to execpt it and apologize for the retaliation until then do unto others as u want done to youreself GOT IT ! its pretty simple every friday im there helping all the little kids tune there cars and giving pointers i associate with anyone i dont feel im above anyone just cause i run faster times than them or because i sit in a certian table we are all there to have fun and because u r sponsered and u are a hell of a driver u of all people should be an ambassador for the sport and not a forcecius jerk who thinks hes better than everyone. so its up to u if this Crap as u refer to it will stop .
Old 03-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Tech Master

Joe when I sed you were a post whore I wasnt trying to attack you in any way...Its a thing we say always to everyone on here for years. Max used to be one, and now Johnny 19 is one lol(sorry Jason lol) And I'll apologize to you to Joe if you got it the wrong way. Lets keep everything cool on here and at the track...cuz in the end r/c is just for fun man. So lets just race and have fun and forget all this nonsense? and I wanna see that B4 more frankenstein'd out man lol. And Jason doesnt have any problems either man he just retaliated when he saw someone arguing with big bro
Old 03-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Tech Elite

Hey cant we all JUST GET ALONG
The schlick bros are fun kids they mean no harm what so ever
Joe g. is a real nice guy think he would do anything for anyone
I think things were misinterepted lets rc tech for fun
Old 03-30-2008, 03:12 PM

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Originally Posted by JamesSchlick
Yo bro quit getting your panties in a bunch....Sounds like u needa jerkoff or something....you dont know how to joke around on here?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sZQEWa0ngZw
Old 03-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Tech Master

I agree Uncle Bill haha Lets just rc tech for fun
Que Que!
Old 03-30-2008, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

Sunday racing good time 4 qualifiers lots of fun
Good job runnin races Nick and thanks for runnin them
Old 03-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by B4Frankenstein
I could care less Shlick you guys sit in youre corner and think youre all on high horses its cool dude youre a good rc driver but thats all the respect youll get out of me remember u did draw first blood with the post whore bullshit so what i like rc i like writting on the forum weither i shake youres or you shake mine i could care less my point youngster is u have no clue who i am and you made a durogatory comment against me how did u expect me to take it so when u want to come to me with an apology for getting off on the wrong foot with me ill be glad to execpt it and apologize for the retaliation until then do unto others as u want done to youreself GOT IT ! its pretty simple every friday im there helping all the little kids tune there cars and giving pointers i associate with anyone i dont feel im above anyone just cause i run faster times than them or because i sit in a certian table we are all there to have fun and because u r sponsered and u are a hell of a driver u of all people should be an ambassador for the sport and not a forcecius jerk who thinks hes better than everyone. so its up to u if this Crap as u refer to it will stop .
Too long; didn't read.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

So who's up for a Vineland road trip?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.