Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do not buy Factory Team hand tools

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

He's got 2 posts since June 2008 over there...

60 over here since yesterday
Originally Posted by asu99
Indeed. If you have only used the buggy only ONCE and it is completely broken or so not up to expectations, I'm sure people like to hear that.

BUT, if it is an AE buggy, don't complain here, complain somewhere else. Few people will understand your frustration, time, and money the defective product costs you. Guess what, the worst is that they call you 12-yr-old crying girl, dumbass...etc.
Nobody called Rob Halford gay until they knew he was, either...
Old 08-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Indeed. If you have only used the buggy only ONCE and it is completely broken or so not up to expectations, I'm sure people like to hear that.

BUT, if it is an AE buggy, don't complain here, complain somewhere else. Few people will understand your frustration, time, and money the defective product costs you. Guess what, the worst is that they call you 12-yr-old crying girl, dumbass...etc.
I am by far an AE fan but your reasoning of making this thread is ridiculous and a bit childish .

Breaking is part of R/C , get used to it .

Originally Posted by Sylvain
Maybe you should use a pipe wrench LOL
Old 08-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Holy Bajeesus!

I love how all of you "experts" ignore the fact that defects can and will occur, no matter how tight the quality control is. Regardless of which was the cause in this case, chastising the OP is a pointless endeavor.

Oh, and to the two fruitcakes that thought it would be funny to post the link to the other forum, and then even go as far to clutter it up with your nonsense. Wow, grow up already.

-melon
Old 08-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

I'm done with you people here.
It's fine if you don't agree with me, different people have different opinions, I very much respect that.
It's fine if you don't respect me, I can somewhere bear that.

But if people lose my TRUST, that's it, I'm not even talking anymore. You don't desire it.

I asked very seriously and politely. I TRUSTED YOU PEOPLE here you would not disclose the name of the other forum. Now even a link?

Bye.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I'm done with you people here.
It's fine if you don't agree with me, different people have different opinions, I very much respect that.
It's fine if you don't respect me, I can somewhere bear that.

But if people lose my TRUST, that's it, I'm not even talking anymore. You don't desire it.

I asked very seriously and politely. I TRUSTED YOU PEOPLE here you would not disclose the name of the other forum. Now even a link?

Bye.
Sorry dude, but it's right there in the middle of the Interweb for EVERYBODY to see.
All you have to do is google the title of your thread. It's your own damn fault.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by angrymelon
I love how all of you "experts" ignore the fact that defects can and will occur, no matter how tight the quality control is. Regardless of which was the cause in this case, chastising the OP is a pointless endeavor.

Oh, and to the two fruitcakes that thought it would be funny to post the link to the other forum, and then even go as far to clutter it up with your nonsense. Wow, grow up already.

-melon
This is not about a defective issue here . About the fact he over reacted and started a ban thread against a very reputable company . His first post states he doesn`t want to send the defective tool back . Why bitch if your not gonna help yourself first ?
Old 08-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

This is over.