Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Had a bad day? Here is a good laugh!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Had a bad day? Here is a good laugh!

I found this on youtube. It was taken at CRC race way in Rome New York. For those who wanna skip to the good part, got to 1:40sec of the video.
Sorry if this is a member of rctech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq49Qfv-j3k
Old 06-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Hahahaha! Oh wow, that is good!
Old 06-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Tech Prophet

man i remember i did that, when i ran onroad not even noticeing it lol.

but on offroad i dont do that, thats funny though.

thats when the guy doing, that yells at the turnmashall and freaks out lol.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:41 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

could very well be turrets, bels palsy or some other form of facial muscle control issue by the look of him. Honestly not funny at all considerin thats what it looked to be. So i guess we all shouldnt get mad when people look at us funny b/c we play with toy cars.

R
Old 06-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I got a good laugh too. I showed my wife and she pointed out that at least his wife must be happy....I didn't get it.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
could very well be turrets, bels palsy or some other form of facial muscle control issue by the look of him. Honestly not funny at all considerin thats what it looked to be. So i guess we all shouldnt get mad when people look at us funny b/c we play with toy cars.

R
The camera guy knew the driver by name so I seriously doubt the guy suffers from anything other than a hyperactive tongue. But thanks to you he may now have a complex.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Tech Prophet

R

i know some people do have a facial muscle control issue, but some dont like me that did that a long time ago.

yea but i dont know if you have, to be that concentration doing offroad dont get me wrong i do, get somewhat concentrate when racing offroad.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Tech Adept

Yea, I was thinking turrets as well, but you never know, I've seen some weird syuff on the stand! I love it when a guy smacks a jump & swings his radio over about 2 feet to get a little extra distance on his jump.

Anyways, been wondering what that track looks like. It's only about 45 minutes from me & I've been wanting to make the trip over there.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I don't think there is an issue here. You ever see someone play Playstation or something and they lean or twist the controler as if it were helping them win? Same deal I say. I have a friend who has to control himself as he wants to walk on the stand side to side while driving. Its just a habbit. LOL
Old 06-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy Sawyers
I don't think there is an issue here. You ever see someone play Playstation or something and they lean or twist the controler as if it were helping them win? Same deal I say. I have a friend who has to control himself as he wants to walk on the stand side to side while driving. Its just a habbit. LOL
Yea that is how older people play PS lol, but I think this guy had a disability or something. I really didn't find that funny.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

really not all that amusing at all.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thats great, reminds me a few guys at our track......brings back some memories........lol
Old 06-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Conducting aggressive board meetings at my local track
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

R
That's not bels palsy, I had the condition almost 2 decades ago. No fun thinking I may have had a stroke since the right half of my face decided it didn't wanna work anymore.

Looks to me as if the guy is REALLY concentrating. He's also doing a bit of the Nintendo Wii thing with the transmitter. I race with someone who does the Wii thing.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Yeah not funny teasing people isn't cool everyone is different in their own way. Reminds me of high school how one guy always thinks hes funniest and thinks hes bad ass but later in life you see him working in McDonald (no offence)
Old 06-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I just think he's 'into it'. Ever seen how Michael Jordan stuck his tongue out when he dunked? It even was sort-of-a signature for him.

Is a little amusing, but doesn't make my day any better.

SS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.