R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road-4/)
-   -   Does anyone have any insane things they've done with their r/c's?? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/36963-does-anyone-have-any-insane-things-theyve-done-their-r-cs.html)

warpig 03-30-2004 10:23 AM

Does anyone have any insane things they've done with their r/c's??

I would like to see some pics or vids of insane r/c jumps... stunts.. or dipshit things done with r/c... I will try to post some of my own..

have fun

TambokGT 03-30-2004 12:24 PM

uh-oh:)

Tyrone Shoelaces 03-30-2004 12:36 PM

This is the sweetest jump clip I've ever come across, I'll share....
http://members.shaw.ca/tyroneshoelaces/sweet.wmv

traxxasdude 03-30-2004 03:05 PM

mine most insane thing was to build a 4ft ramp out of card board, I got tons of air but the ramp colpsed uder it right about when it left the ramp which some how made it flip over and aver and I broke a gear and my body, oh ya one time I jumped over two of my friends laying down long ways off only a one foot bike ramp, and made it over landing perfectly on the landing ramp

warpig 03-30-2004 05:01 PM

funny story... build a better ramp and take some vids or pics

warpig 03-30-2004 05:01 PM

that is a cool jump over a house.. I've seen that before..

traxxasdude 03-30-2004 05:09 PM

Originally posted by warpig
funny story... build a better ramp and take some vids or pics

traxxasdude 03-30-2004 05:13 PM

sorry, I sneezed and somehow sent that one, I wish I could build a better ramp but I took apart all of these boxes and made a very sad excuse for a ramp but I do have a 6 inch dirt ramp on this oval I raked out in my backyard that I get about 4'6" feet off of

warpig 03-30-2004 05:20 PM

post when you get 20' of air.. or stunts... I do 4.5' on the small section of our race track

corvettecrazy 03-30-2004 06:32 PM

I wish I could do the insane stunts mentioned above, but my truck would burst into 5 million pieces...although it did make it through jumping 4 steps and repeadidly jumping 3-4 feet up and landing in all sorts of not good angles.

warpig 03-30-2004 07:36 PM

why can't you? it takes nothing to do a huge jump.. just a good car.. the stunts are more difficult.. tech driving as I like to call it

JEracing 03-31-2004 06:31 AM

I took my B4 down to the local skatepark, got some HUGE airs, but beware... set the car up as stiff as ya can, and DO NOT go without a camera.... I was there about 5 days in a row... broke a shock tower... a rear turnbuckle... and finally the last two days, a motor each day... shattered the magnets in both of 'em. But the air was really cool... wish I had taken a cam tho... it was crazy!! The biggest thing I did was a transition from a small pool into the larger one... prob'ly 25 feet in the air from the lip of the pool, ya just gotta make sure you get the nose pointed down and land on the transitionm in the secong pool. (I leveled the car and landed FLAT in the bottom of the pool) POW!!
Anyway I have promised the wife I wouldn't go back. But I fight the urge everyday EVEN after the breaks!! It's THAT good!! LOL:lol:

warpig 03-31-2004 09:57 AM

you just have to learn how to drive skateparks.. I drive them a couple times a week when I go ride.... haven't broken my xxx in about 20 battery packs or more.. I should take a picture of how I setup my xxx.. it's my ramp car.. I do not race it

JoshR 85 04-01-2004 08:31 AM

HeY!!!

There was this one time when i tryed to drive it down some basement stairs, jump over a branch in my backyard from the track, and branch was like 6' in air, and i had a mod in it and i just fell short and clipped it w/ front end and destroyed the arms, but i didn't take pictures at time.

TC3_MaN 04-01-2004 10:43 AM

Man i wish i would of had a camera....anyway I was ripping around my schools grounds with my emaxx and I got almost three-quarters of my school wathcin my truck do some SICK jumps. I was jumpin stairs riding it down the slidejumpin it off the sheds roof and all that wack crap when I decided to set up my ramp for BMX bikes in front of a fire hydrant and i was going to ramp over the fire hydrant and up 7 stairs. I got my truck straight for the jump and floored it...Just as my truck got to the Lip of the jump my wheel popped off and I smacked right into the firehydrant....brocken body and tunrbuckle and my motor mount was ruined.