Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree80Likes

Durango DEX210 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 07:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

For all of you that ordered Tresrey DEX210 parts they all came in and went out today for you. I shipped pretty much everything 2 day priority as I know a lot of you are going to the Chi-Town race.

My apologies for the delay as well. We had a small problem with customs that caused about a week delay in getting this in to us.

Again thanks to everyone for thier patience! I have a couple more large orders coming in so we'll have good stock from here on out. Also more "CREAM" parts should be showing up as well.

Look for new Tresrey parts as well! March 15th we should have the CF camber link, Wing washers, high traction weights for the 410's and the 210, also /5 and 1 degree rear toe blocks for the DEX210. Japan is working HARD on getting us new parts so keep an eye on the blog or on this thread.

Thanks again for all the support guys!
Old 02-28-2012, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Thanks for the update Konich.

I got my confirmation email for the front bulkhead being shipped. Can't wait to get it.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Noticed they added something to their parts list:

http://www.team-durango.com/part-inf...artNo=TD310276

Wondering if this is it?

Old 02-28-2012, 08:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Ti screws

Before spending all your money on ti screws I would go back thru your car and make sure you are getting the longest screws possible before ordering. I have had to replace almost all the screws on the top of the buggy with longer ones and also in the front bulkhead i have replaced the short screws that fall out in the hing area with screws long enough to just slightly poke thru the inner area whete the servo sits. I have lost the screw that had held the pivot together at the nationals race and thanks to a fellow stl racer he had put me back in the game. So double check your screw lenghts before you order.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Autocratic
Noticed they added something to their parts list:

http://www.team-durango.com/part-inf...artNo=TD310276

Wondering if this is it?

what? vented slipper disk ? like the associated FT ones ?
Old 02-29-2012, 01:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

And the cut outs in the motor plate
Old 02-29-2012, 06:13 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Konich
I would like shop my *#¤ off at your site, but:

"Unfortunately we can't ship to your location.
Please select another location and try again."

What's up with that? Don't like Norwegians?
Old 02-29-2012, 07:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Who does?? Norwegians are dodgy
Old 02-29-2012, 07:37 AM
Tech Initiate

For all of you that ordered Tresrey DEX210 parts they all came in and went out today for you. I shipped pretty much everything 2 day priority as I know a lot of you are going to the Chi-Town race.

My apologies for the delay as well. We had a small problem with customs that caused about a week delay in getting this in to us.

Again thanks to everyone for thier patience! I have a couple more large orders coming in so we'll have good stock from here on out. Also more "CREAM" parts should be showing up as well.

Look for new Tresrey parts as well! March 15th we should have the CF camber link, Wing washers, high traction weights for the 410's and the 210, also /5 and 1 degree rear toe blocks for the DEX210. Japan is working HARD on getting us new parts so keep an eye on the blog or on this thread.

Yeah!!! Thank you so much!! Been looking forward to recieveing these!
Old 02-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jpeck
I found that RCLazy (with dot com) has their Durango & Tresrey stuff on Clearance. It's overseas for us in the US, but they had a small assortment, including diff rings, when I looked last weekend. They must not have a great amount of confidence in Durango when they've got it on clearance. Durango needs to get this parts & supply thing fixed.
Just to let you know I know and talk alot to the RC Lazy crew and the descision to no longer stock Durango spares is because they do not run the car at the moment as they run Tamiya and Schumacher and to make it easier for them to lug the stock around they have decided they will only stock what they are currently running. With the Tresrey parts it seems that Tresrey changed the way they distribute their parts and therefore RC Lazy was unable to stay sole distributor and as most of the parts again were for Durango descided not no stock their products any more.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Cool

Sweet can't wait to get more bling ..hope before Friday ..
Old 02-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Tech Regular

Default esc's

trying to get a proper esc for my 210. Notlooking to break the bank so looking at something like hobbywing or hobbywing esc's. Anyone currently running one in their vehicle now, if so what model. I find that the hight on the esc;s seen to be a problem.

Thanks

Paul
Old 02-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Redwings
trying to get a proper esc for my 210. Notlooking to break the bank so looking at something like hobbywing or hobbywing esc's. Anyone currently running one in their vehicle now, if so what model. I find that the hight on the esc;s seen to be a problem.

Thanks

Paul
I've heard nothing but good things about the DualSky setups

http://www.ckhobby.com/shop/?control...ory&path=17_84
Old 02-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcman182006

Wow, I'm gonna have to check those out. Great prices, that's for sure.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rcman182006

Originally Posted by ohdeeuhm
Wow, I'm gonna have to check those out. Great prices, that's for sure.
I decided to go with hobbyking. Never heard of this product so I decided to gothere is the other guy. not bad for $67.00
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._Car_ESC_.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.