Like Tree44Likes

Old 01-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #9946
Tech Regular
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prograderacing View Post
Glenn,

As I am sure other people know on this forum, when you charge a card it shows right away, however refunds don't show till end of day if not a couple days. The same way holds on cards say they will take a couple days to be returned and for your account to show that. If you were not aware of that and how refunds don't show the second they are submitted but need to wait till your credit card company receives it, I am letting you know now. You can stop saying I am a crook since as I said "the" card was already issued the refund today. We tried contacting that card holder and was unable to verify that the transaction was authorized, which again is why we cancelled the order.
More lies. Girlfriend never received a phone call nor email (info i gladly volunteered from the outset) from anyone affiliated with your company. Zero attempts at verifying anything. if there really was a verification issue, then why did you run the credit card in the first place????????????? if there was a verification issue why do you still owe us money?????????????????

until i see the refund and people see the chassis and proof thereof, you are a crook, scam artist, con artist, etc.
glenng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #9947
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenng View Post
tried using someone else's credit card? you mean becuase i was upfront out the gate that my gf is buying it for me and we live together so billing and shipping address are the same? excuse me? excuse me? let's get real. only reason why you claimed you can't verifyis because i called you out on your scam after finding this forum thread (seems you like to hustle racing forums):

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...-Series/page15

Fellow friends on rctech.net, when you have a free moment and are up for some amusement, please see that link. your boy ethan here (or whatever his real name is) is the same person that goes by the handle norrs (wesley) in that thread. they have same address, register sites under same names, etc. Need i say more nor continue to defend myself from this sociopathic character? if any of you get a chassis, then god bless you and ethan and my deepest apologies to all. but it just seems he has a history of carrying on the charade far longer then necessary.

I checked out this link and the name Rebekah keeps coming up there, and the email I sent to Prograderacing was responded to by this same person Rebekah. There is way to many shady things going on here, and also changing servers? are you building one to transfer to? Why would you not accept PayPal if you are on the up and up? Charge 3% more for your product to cover fee's you have to pay merchant account fee's either way you do it.

I agree with nismomike show proof for these guys that have given you money in good faith!

See my email correspondence with this Rebekah. Tell me this wasn't shady?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gmail - Red chassis for DEX210.pdf (105.5 KB, 139 views)
Walkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #9948
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to nolimit208 Send a message via MSN to nolimit208

Prograde is a fake!

I analysed the photo that the guys have posted and the one that the "customer" who just joined rctech posted also and got the following.

In red it is showing these photo's were modified by photoshop, not just cropping the picture down but adding data to the image.

For those of you who did email your CC info, you're way to gullible, and if you used a credit card not a debt card, you should easily get your $$ back, just report it to the card company.
Attached Thumbnails
Durango DEX210 Thread-prograde-fake.jpg  
nolimit208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #9949
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismomike View Post
Like I said, not saying I dont believe you. Just letting you know how to squash this. I see you only have a few posts. On RC Tech, if someone calls you a fraud, right or wrong, you better proove it wrong. If you dont, we all assume the worst. Just the way it is here. Glad you cancelled the order if it didn't look kosher. But you are new here. No free credibility. Would be cool if some racers to vouch for you. Hope you understand.
I had ordered one of these chassis from Pro Grade for friend of mine who runs the 210, it was shipped out and delivered pretty fast. I havn't had any issues with them. After this came up a made sure to go back and look at my card history and everything was fine, just my .02 cents. I hope everything works out for you glenng
Old 01-29-2013, 07:56 PM   #9950
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I tried to warn you guys.
zipperfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #9951
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimit208 View Post
Prograde is a fake!

I analysed the photo that the guys have posted and the one that the "customer" who just joined rctech posted also and got the following.

In red it is showing these photo's were modified by photoshop, not just cropping the picture down but adding data to the image.

For those of you who did email your CC info, you're way to gullible, and if you used a credit card not a debt card, you should easily get your $$ back, just report it to the card company.
Careful man - Adjusting levels after cropping could have done what you just pointed out. Not calling anyone out or saying who is right or wrong, just stating a fact. This whole thread kinda stinks now....
Old 01-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #9952
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini-t12 View Post
I had ordered one of these chassis from Pro Grade for friend of mine who runs the 210, it was shipped out and delivered pretty fast. I havn't had any issues with them. After this came up a made sure to go back and look at my card history and everything was fine.
Like I told the ProGrade guy, I'm not saying yay or nay. I have chassis being made by someone else so it doesn't effect me either way. I just thought he should know (seeing he is rc tech newb) that it would be great to have some pics and driver reviews. He let me know of a few Prograde sponsored drivers who I happen to race with and I have reached out to them. I will let you know what they say. I would love to have another company making trick parts for Durango's. I however, wish more info was availible online.
nismomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:00 PM   #9953
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini-t12 View Post
I had ordered one of these chassis from Pro Grade for friend of mine who runs the 210, it was shipped out and delivered pretty fast. I havn't had any issues with them. After this came up a made sure to go back and look at my card history and everything was fine, just my .02 cents. I hope everything works out for you glenng
looks like we all need a friend like you!

i hope it works out too, not just for me, but anyone else who ordered one too.
glenng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #9954
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I did a little poking around this morning before I posted my earlier comments.

I have been a Private Eye for 23 years. If it comes to pass, I have some names, addresses, and phone numbers I can share, if not, then we all owe this guy a collective apology.

Either way, this is a great example of how NOT how to bring a new product to market.

All of you must understand we are all targets for an opportunist. Think about it. We are ready to spend big dollars on the latest and greatest with little thought. Our wallets are ripe for picking...

Last edited by zipperfoot; 01-29-2013 at 08:20 PM.
zipperfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #9955
Tech Regular

To help thread get back to the car.

Anyone have other setups posted anywhere besides Lutz.

Also looking forward to the new ballcups and gearbox to come out which you can see on jorn's car. probably be a v2 box though.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #9956
Suspended

Trader Rating: 440 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimit208 View Post
To help thread get back to the car.

Anyone have other setups posted anywhere besides Lutz.

Also looking forward to the new ballcups and gearbox to come out which you can see on jorn's car. probably be a v2 box though.
Any news of a v2 car?
MattP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #9957
P6
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

petitrc.com click setup sheet then choose your vehicle and the dex210 has quite a few compared to others ,, or try searching the thread for setups petitrc has been mentioned by me at least 6 times and plenty of others its just a matter of actually looking for it , i still love the dex210 and i might not be able to drive it well but it puts a smile on my face its not a dining room buggy proven by myself one front arm a rear hub and a rf block , and im still doing figure eights until i can bring more competition to the track ,, anyone testing +11 yet ?
P6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #9958

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

I am not here to debate whether or not the company is legit or not, nor to argue if anyone has a legit complaint or not. This is not the place for the conversation. Either take it to PM, or post in trader feedback section. No more posts on this topic in this thread. Thank You.
Past: Kyosho Raider, Traxxas GTP, Kyosho Optima, Jato 3.3, Tmaxx 2.5, Revo 2.5, Revo 3.3, TC4, MBX5t, Hyper 7, Emaxx, Vorza, Inferno VE, XXXT, Hyper Sprint, SC8e, Erevo, Rustler VXL, RC18b, Baja 5b, Parrot AR Drone, Mini ERevo VXL, HB D8Te, D8, Slash 2wd, Slash 4wd, HB Ve8,Blade 350QX, Alien Quad 450, DJI F450, DJI F550, Losi 8 3.0, Axial Yeti XL, DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, Traxxas Summit, DJI Phantom 3 Pro
badaml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #9959
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by P6 View Post
petitrc.com click setup sheet then choose your vehicle and the dex210 has quite a few compared to others ,, or try searching the thread for setups petitrc has been mentioned by me at least 6 times and plenty of others its just a matter of actually looking for it , i still love the dex210 and i might not be able to drive it well but it puts a smile on my face its not a dining room buggy proven by myself one front arm a rear hub and a rf block , and im still doing figure eights until i can bring more competition to the track ,, anyone testing +11 yet ?
If this is in regards to me asking for reedy 2013 setup sheets there are none. That is a great site but none of the setups for this years reedy race.
(I wasn't specific when I asked so my bad with that)

And for info on a V2 there is none, just could see them releasing a v2 with new +8 chassis, gearbox, turnbuckles/ballcups, and some other option parts sold separately.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:52 PM   #9960
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Where are these new pics ?