Wiki Posts
Search

*ECKO EDITION HYPER 10SC

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 12:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bushyar15
I think if Ecko sponsored a truck the paint job would be more ornate than that. Sorry to say, I was disappointed to see a plain paint job when I opened this thread....
I prefer the clean ecko style some like the crazy design stuff I don't! Your just being a rude hater! The hand cut checkers took me around 4hrs alone! Why you gotta be like that?
Old 01-25-2011, 12:04 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bushyar15
I think if Ecko sponsored a truck the paint job would be more ornate than that. Sorry to say, I was disappointed to see a plain paint job when I opened this thread....
Originally Posted by Jstall7543
I prefer the clean ecko style some like the crazy design stuff I don't! Your just being a rude hater! The hand cut checkers took me around 4hrs alone! Why you gotta be like that?
Dude he's an ass ... an ass with no taste ... Love the body, very clean and good looking, love the silver and black.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by micke_b
Dude he's an ass ... an ass with no taste ... Love the body, very clean and good looking, love the silver and black.
Thanks Bro, my next body will be better, they always get better.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jstall7543
The aka adaptors are the rears only, they come with some washers, I had to flat sand about .01 to get the pin by the washer.

The D8 stock springs are close, I still need to run it on the track but it feels about the same, 30wt rear 35wt front. D8 standoffs are required as well as sanding the ball end to get into the tiny areas the a-arms have. I used a buffing wheel, took about 20 seconds apiece. Hot bodies sells longer and shorter springs, I'm going to get the next length down.

The wheels don't look to big to me, don't hate just because in running 24's. Lol
The tires are about an 1/8 shorter in overall height compared to a bowtie sc or hoboa sc tire. I don't race but I do love lapping the 2 wheel drives about every 3 min during the stock sc class warmup. These tires are the best on my local track, I run them on my Rc8BE also.

The stock tires are a blast too, I'm just doing my own thing.
How did you like the truck using the d8 shocks. You said in the last post you switched back to factory. Why ??
Old 03-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

I switched back after realizing the big bores aren't really needed for the tracks I run on. Then I shaved 165g off the rtr weight! My new setup is so nimble after spending the last year with the truck, it's so dialed it's almost insane! Turns out the stock shocks are really good and don't leak yet!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Originally Posted by micke_b

Love the rims. I don't care about the scale look. I want em for my SC-R.
Know the offset by chance?
Old 03-02-2011, 05:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Crawler
Over all, truck looks great, but those wheels look way out of scale.
I disagree, I think they look perfect! Also, no nasty sidewall flex. Truck looks amazing, great friggin job!!!
Old 03-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If you have a video fo your OFNA ride on Youtube please send me the link so I can review and maybe post it on our OFNAfan.com website. We wanna bashers,crashers and races in their OFNA's tearing it up. Bring it, Titans, DM-1's, GTP's, Dominators, Pirates or even old school Colts if you got a vid send it to me at [email protected].