Community
Wiki Posts
Search

week old Losi Raminator 1/18 steering issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

sorry but I am not really understanding what you are saying here. Did you plug the servo in , and turn on radio, esc to make sure it is centered before putting the saver on it? You need to do that to make sure you get the full sweep of the servo, maybe it is close to it's endpoint and causing it not to steer.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Initiate

I color matched the wires, which meant flipping the hs plug upsidedown to match the female truck plug, turned on the esc and moved the servos left right and back to center. I found out that I had the servos mounted too far in the holes and the tie rods were hitting the frame. I moved them back and now it steers, but kinda slower than the stockers and the truck is kinda twitchy now, but once you get goin it steers better, but the truck kinda jumps at takeoff, but I heard lots of problems with the spektrum transmitters too
Old 01-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Tech Initiate

I just got my free gearsets for the stock servos from Horizon, so im going to rebuild the stockers and have them for backup, or test them out with the smaller wheels/tires I put on it but the truck seems to act a little better with the smaller wheels