Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sand Scorcher for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Sand Scorcher for sale

Complete 1980 car, radio( futaba steering wheel) and brand new Body kit, unpainted, still in box. Vast amounts of spare parts. I am in the process of cleaning everything up to post on e-bay, someday..... Not enough room to list everything but, new tires and wheels, all ball bearings, new radio box with cam-locks and switch cover. Era hop-ups include rear sway bars, full roll cage, coil over shocks, bolt through connector arms. All original parts also! Pluse spare parts galore. Full spare front end, full set of spare shocks, all gears perfect plus second set, two servo savers, post to convert to Ford Ranger. This is not a complete list there is more. Let me know if your interested. I have been watching some of this stuff go for big money on e-bay. Would love to sell it all to someone who wants it as much as I did in 1980! Will send pictures to interested buyers. Sorry listed in wrong place!

Last edited by Jimmy12603; 01-02-2010 at 01:14 PM. Reason: wrong section
Old 01-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Welcome to the forum. You have posted in the wrong section, needs to be posted in the For Sale Section
Old 01-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You are selling this just a couple months too late. Tamiya is going to sell the SS again beginning this month or next. The new one will be slightly different but it has hurt the sale value of the originals.