Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
slash/hyper/jammin who's in front >

slash/hyper/jammin who's in front

slash/hyper/jammin who's in front

Old 12-22-2009, 08:07 PM
  #16  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (20)
 
DANE_TRAIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 544
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

It's all over when associated makes a 4wd corr truck. Haha
DANE_TRAIN is offline  
Old 12-22-2009, 09:25 PM
  #17  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
snowboard094's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sac Town CA
Posts: 1,973
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DANE_TRAIN View Post
It's all over when associated makes a 4wd corr truck. Haha
They already have......
snowboard094 is offline  
Old 12-22-2009, 09:36 PM
  #18  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (4)
 
Savage_Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 134
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by snowboard094 View Post
They already have......
Well 1/10 scale not 1/8
Savage_Racing is offline  
Old 12-22-2009, 09:40 PM
  #19  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
snowboard094's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sac Town CA
Posts: 1,973
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Savage_Racing View Post
Well 1/10 scale not 1/8
He didn't say that in his post.
snowboard094 is offline  
Old 12-22-2009, 09:48 PM
  #20  
Tech Addict
 
VoodooDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Memphis Tn
Posts: 602
Default

And here it is good luck with this one
http://redirectingat.com/?id=42X1295...3Ftext%3D20120
VoodooDaddy is offline  
Old 12-22-2009, 09:50 PM
  #21  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: seal beach, ca
Posts: 381
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

so i was looking to get a 1/10 4wd. im trying to narrow them down between the 3. i was really looking at the hyper 10 sc just because ive heard nothing but good about it. although the slashes are rtr... i just dont like how the 2wds handle. ive had the slash and the slayer and they both handle like crap. in my own opinion. i know alot of people will dissagree but personally i dont like those trucks. so the slash is out.

next the jammin... havent heard alot about this truck so if some one could up date me that would be spiffy.

ok finally the hyper. i really like the whole set up of this truck and i like the looks as well. ive heard alot about this truck but it was more on "its sick" "i love it" not the control, set up, easy to fix, hop ups, and all that buisness.

so if someone or some people could tell me about the jammin and hyper a little more. i would appreciate it. thank you and happy holidays to every one
mattjay is offline  
Old 12-22-2009, 10:00 PM
  #22  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
snowboard094's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sac Town CA
Posts: 1,973
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mattjay View Post
so i was looking to get a 1/10 4wd. im trying to narrow them down between the 3. i was really looking at the hyper 10 sc just because ive heard nothing but good about it. although the slashes are rtr... i just dont like how the 2wds handle. ive had the slash and the slayer and they both handle like crap. in my own opinion. i know alot of people will dissagree but personally i dont like those trucks. so the slash is out.

next the jammin... havent heard alot about this truck so if some one could up date me that would be spiffy.

ok finally the hyper. i really like the whole set up of this truck and i like the looks as well. ive heard alot about this truck but it was more on "its sick" "i love it" not the control, set up, easy to fix, hop ups, and all that buisness.

so if someone or some people could tell me about the jammin and hyper a little more. i would appreciate it. thank you and happy holidays to every one

I have a hyper and love it. I put some losi 8ight shocks on it and it handles great on the big jumps. Both the jammin and hyper have some flaws that are getting worked out at the moment. The hyper already has some aftermarket companies coming out with sweet parts for it though!!
Attached Thumbnails slash/hyper/jammin who's in front-hyper-10.jpg  
snowboard094 is offline  
Old 12-22-2009, 10:09 PM
  #23  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: seal beach, ca
Posts: 381
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

Originally Posted by snowboard094 View Post
I have a hyper and love it. I put some losi 8ight shocks on it and it handles great on the big jumps. Both the jammin and hyper have some flaws that are getting worked out at the moment. The hyper already has some aftermarket companies coming out with sweet parts for it though!!
wow i think im gunna get that hyper. although its a little on the pricy range all done. i think its worth it

if you dont mind. how much did you end up spending on the whole thing? with out the receiver and transmitter. also what kind of set up are you running?
mattjay is offline  
Old 12-22-2009, 10:29 PM
  #24  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (4)
 
Savage_Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 134
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by snowboard094 View Post
He didn't say that in his post.
Well the topic is about 3 x 1/10's - slash/hyper/jammin who's in front
Savage_Racing is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 07:15 AM
  #25  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (1)
 
R40Victim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: N.W. FL___L.A.___Lower Alabama
Posts: 7,827
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

The Hyper is in front... of an 8th scale buggy!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
R40Victim is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 05:06 PM
  #26  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: seal beach, ca
Posts: 381
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

keep this post up!
mattjay is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.