Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Bandit Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Bandit

Originally Posted by SQC049
Judging by your name I assume you are referring to LIR. If so, pink BK Bars in the rear and pink 06 or 07 in the front are the tires of choice.
Hey thanks SQC049 for the info. Do you know if they change the track much there at LIR? The last time i was there was around summer time, change much? When you say pink 06 or 07 in the front, are they also called bk bars or is it something different? Losi makes them?
Thanks again.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Originally Posted by LongIsland
Hey thanks SQC049 for the info. Do you know if they change the track much there at LIR? The last time i was there was around summer time, change much? When you say pink 06 or 07 in the front, are they also called bk bars or is it something different? Losi makes them?
Thanks again.
On 06 is a ribbed front tire and an 07 is the taper pin front tire, both made by Losi.

The layout has changed since the summer and should be changing again soon.

Our thread is in the link if you would like to ask track specific questions:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...ale-ny-50.html

Also, the Inferno VE is an E-8th scale, we do not run them at LIR. If you wanted to get into racing, get yourself a 1/10th scale 2wd buggy from Losi, AE or Kyosho. Come down to the hobby shop and speak with Rob, he can get you pointed in the right direction.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Wheel and Tire

Ok cool. For the wheels there are no special sizes for the tires and wheels put together? Just some dish wheels and glue? Do you have to drill holes for the wheels? Again i just want to try them out on my bandit first while i build up another car; could i swap the wheels, if there is still some rubber on them, onto the new car? Or are the axle sizes different?

Hey what kind of batteries and motors do most people run in these cars? The ones you mentioned.