Good Off road

Old 03-05-2002, 07:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Good Off road

I made three on road cars already, two electric one gas, now i wanna get a offroader, I was wondering whats a good off road car to buy, I was lookin at the Nitro Mt 4 but Are there any other good options? Any info would be great. Thanks
-New Wave
Old 03-06-2002, 05:50 AM
Tech Adept

get the MT......there aren't that many useful hop-ups you can do until your maxed out.....easy to run....i have one and its great....just make sure you get a bigger air filter, CVDs, and the slipper clutch
Old 03-06-2002, 12:15 PM
Tech Regular

personaly I liek the SNR......
Old 03-13-2002, 07:20 PM
Tech Initiate

i have a traxxas nitro rustler and i love it. its got plenty of upgrades, but the speed and handling is great stock. ive yet to have a serious problem. but ide get what your lhs has parts for. you will need em.
Old 03-14-2002, 11:57 AM
Tech Addict

If you want a good truck than I would go with the Associated RC10GT or the Losi. These are the 2 leading trucks on the market. The HPI is nice but there are very few hop-ups like there are for the Associated and the Losi. They have won more races than any other truck that I know of. If you want a buggy I would go with an 1\8 scale. You can get an RTR 1\8 scale for a decend price.