Wiki Posts
Search

How would you handle this?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FactoryTeam08
I had a fly cost me a state championship once, the fly flew in behind my Scott goggle and 2nd place overtook me whist I removed the goggle. The thing that really pissed me off is I never got retribution on that darn blow fly!!!

I once took part in a race where a chicken wandered onto the race track, the chicken got creamed at the end of the straightaway!!! needless to say, someone had tandoori chicken that night!!!
Great Chicken story! We had a dog run onto the track one day and grab a 1/12 pan car that had stopped to avoid hitting him...took a couple of chews and ran off with it
Old 11-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Casper
Although we all agree, even JMYBFFT, that missing the lap is not a big deal it is still fair to get the lap back and you should ask for it. Saying suck it up is not the answer. He paid his money to race just like everyone else and deserves the finish/qualifying spot he earned. No harm in asking for the error to be corrected.
+1

I'm pretty sure the marshall didn't do it on purpose. I would just bring what happened to his/her attention so that he/she would be aware of it next time.

We're all human, mistakes can be corrected and should be spoken of openly...