Old 09-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Delete
Old 09-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by R40Victim View Post
Yeah, I really wasn't concerned with it. It was just fun to go straight from the box onto the track and play for a bit. I soon installed my brushless system, DSM, etc... Now it's raced every chance I get:
Your track's a little different from ours LOL. Here's the new layout we ran this weekend, this is some guys practicing on it right after the build. I like the way the top 3 trucks in your vid look. Got any setup info on those?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZS5J...e=channel_page
Old 09-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cjtamu View Post
Your track's a little different from ours LOL. Here's the new layout we ran this weekend, this is some guys practicing on it right after the build. I like the way the top 3 trucks in your vid look. Got any setup info on those?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZS5J...e=channel_page
I came in 2nd, and I don't remember who came in third. I have no idea how many changes the winner has made(he's REALLY good in 2WD, and I can only hang with him most of the time). My truck is pretty close to stock. I removed 2 small spacers from the front shocks, removed whatever was in them and replaced with 30 wt Losi shock oil all the way around. Other than the GB in the back and BT up front, the setup is completely stock. I was running stock tires up front for a long time, they work very well with GB on the rear. The light push makes it very easy to drive, but can seem like an eternity to get it all the way around a tight corner.

P.S. You guys have my DREAM TRACK! Covered, nice size, plenty of room to park right next to it... AWESOME!
Old 09-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

It's a great place to race for sure, he's done an excellent job with it. There's a lot to be said for a groomed 1/10 track like y'all are racing on though. I'd love to run some 2wd or 4wd Mod on it. I have to drive 3 hours to Austin or 5 hours to DFW to get anything like that.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

A few of us pitch in and help often. We spent the last several weeks pumping water off it. It took a few days preparing and grooming it. We're proud of the results, and the video demonstrates how nice this track can be.