Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by killermmn View Post
http://www.medusaproducts.com/index.htm

check the message at the main page!!
wow! medusa is done
Old 08-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

So I take it that it will use mod 1 pinions? If so a medusa 3300 on 2 s for small tracks and 3s for large tracks would work best.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I sure hope this thing isn't like one of those movies where you see the commercials with just little funny clips for weeks and weeks and it looks totally hilarious, so you get everyone together to go see it and its totally lame and no one laughs more than 5 times! Im not knockin the product, I'm excited to see one and if I like it I will probably buy one but I just wish they would at least tell us some details or show us some better pix. I know your listening
Old 08-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I think this truck will be great for the guys that run 4wd class now to get into short course racing. Will feel more at home for them and not feel like their running their sons street basher around a track. I know I'm pumped about it coming out! I think the only huge concern for a separate class growing from it will be price. Part of the reason for the spec classes growing so fast.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

4wd will only just ruin the class all together. The whole fun part about SC racing is 2wd. It's more challenging.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I hope 4wd ruins the mod truck class.
I think mod trucks are fugly.
Imagine seeing a full size mod truck driving down the street with its tires hanging out 2 feet past the wheel wells.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gashuffer View Post
Speaking of paint!! where the hell is my body that you promised a year ago. I know your good but your wait list is killing me lol...??? What's up DJ hows the whole crew doing over there? Tell them I said hello. One more thing, send me that SCT to test out. I'm sure Dave won't mind.
What you want to paint a design on my hands because I don't see a body for me to paint and hey! you still owe me 6bucks for the fancy flashlight I got you for your hat mine broke one of the clips but still works beside what track are you going to run nitro on-road has gone flat around here, hey where's your hot dog stand at so I can get one of those bad ass doggs you make and can you spruce me a brawt wrapped in bacon also, your tha bomb when it came to those dawgs at SVM.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by -R2- View Post
What you want to paint a design on my hands because I don't see a body for me to paint and hey! you still owe me 6bucks for the fancy flashlight I got you for your hat mine broke one of the clips but still works beside what track are you going to run nitro on-road has gone flat around here, hey where's your hot dog stand at so I can get one of those bad ass doggs you make and can you spruce me a brawt wrapped in bacon also, your tha bomb when it came to those dawgs at SVM.
believe it or not I still use that light it's awesome. I moved to Miami so I don't if your willing to travel that far for bacon wraps. I have been running off-road and lovin it. The only track near me practices like once every couple months so my on-road car is just sitting here. I'll send you a body along with that 6 bucks. pm me your addy. I really would like you to paint something if your not too busy. Tell the crew I said hello.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

believe it or not I still use that light it's awesome. I moved to Miami so I don't if your willing to travel that far for bacon wraps. I have been running off-road and lovin it. The only track near me practices like once every couple months so my on-road car is just sitting here. I'll send you a body along with that 6 bucks. pm me your addy. I really would like you to paint something if your not too busy. Tell the crew I said hello.
10-4 on that I can paint it up for you just send it here to Ofna attn. to me the paint god and how does it feel to be back on the east coast it sucks for you not to have a track like we do now, we got Rev,Hot Rod OCRC, WCRC,ARC,Milestone,Pegasus, Santa Barbra and Camarillo. not many peeps here to say hello some of the guys have gone here.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Tech Champion

10-4 on that I can paint it up for you just send it here to Ofna attn. to me the paint god and how does it feel to be back on the east coast it sucks for you not to have a track like we do now, we got Rev,Hot Rod OCRC, WCRC,ARC,Milestone,Pegasus, Santa Barbra and Camarillo. not many peeps here to say hello some of the guys have gone here.
Yeah tell me about it. There are two tracks here that are only open on Saturday's and one of those on Wednesday's. I miss the West I will get a body out to you on Monday. Ok back on topic. Send me the truck i'll test it give some feedback and send it back to you.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah tell me about it. There are two tracks here that are only open on Saturday's and one of those on Wednesday's. I miss the West I will get a body out to you on Monday. Ok back on topic. Send me the truck i'll test it give some feedback and send it back to you.
Me first then you last is one of those tracks SS hobbies and raceway

WESTSIDE!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Tech Champion

Me first then you last is one of those tracks SS hobbies and raceway

WESTSIDE!!!!!!
No. Coral Springs and Mills Pond. SS is up north near Tampa I think?
Old 09-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Anyone heard any updates?

Old 09-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Tech Regular

Not quite fair to run that thing against the 2wds. I, personally couldn't do it. Apparently Tim has no such problem.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:52 AM
Tech Champion

^ Tim just loves the attention

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service