Community
Wiki Posts
Search

sc10: stock, t4 ft, or lunsford?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default sc10: stock, t4 ft, or lunsford?!?!?!?

i'm wanting to make my sc10 more durable...while staying inside the rules. turnbuckles are allowed as are ball cups. I bought the jconcepts ballcups (the 20pack with the long, weird ones) and am gonna use them. but what turnbuckles should i go with...and why?

the other reason i want them, is to replace a broken one on my t4 (erbe going 50 > t4 in a headon collision)

oh, and with lunsford...i'd liek to stay with the punisher's...so i can keep the ballcups i have, don't feel like buying more of something i just bought new.

i'm ONLY doing the turnbuckles for now...will do hingepins after i figure out what to do with the rear hubs (going losi or aluminum or something else)
Old 07-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The stock factory team blue titanium ones are pretty strong. If you want to use the long Jconcepts ballcups on the rear you will need to use a shorter turnbuckle. I think the idea is that with the longer ball cup it doesn't rub on the damper springs.(i think)
Old 07-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

lol...i'm not gonna use the LONG ballcups, i just misread the add and thought it came with 20 normal ones...not 12 normal and 8 long. it was my dumb fault. i'm gonna stick with the regular 3mm short ones.