Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Short Course Truck

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I stall have all my xx's do you. No one needs your stamp to have fun Sweetheart.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Losi wins..lol

11 pages headed to 12 on day 1 of its announcement and that is just 1 board
haters or not, any vehicle that can create that buzz will do ok
Old 07-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by koolwhipman
Care to elaborate?

And how about the spirit of the American Auto Industry? I guess things change. Get over it???

Apparently their fans don't think a little competition is a good thing. Run with he SCTs that fit the classifications.
You hit the nail on the head. The spirit of the American Auto Industry. Dominated by import cars because the US auto makers aren't making what the people want or need. The Losi will end up selling well because its cheap and probably durable. What the hobby wants and some will say it needs. It will more than likely end up in a stock or sportsman class with the stock Slash. I don't think those that buy these to race are looking to double their investment if it doesn't double their fun. I have a Slash, Used to run nothing but Associated off road, but this truck fits the bill for realtively cheap fun. As long as its good for the class, let it happen.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Tech Adept

lets put this in perspective , its a slash with a bad tranny ..... end of story. the 2.4 is a good compremise from AM but in reality its a slash. good, bad ,ugly , it dosent matter which you buy they fall in the same class

SCT
AND HAVE FUN
Old 07-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Man that chassis is like a rail... this is going to be interesting
Old 07-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Human
I couldn't give 2 squats in a bucket about you you do or don't give. I also couldn't care less about national competition. I am talking about the 99% of racing that is done.

YOU obviously believe you can buy talent and that simply is not the case. YOU obviously have never been good at anything - I don't mean beating your neighbor at being unimpressive.

I am not biased because I really couldn't care who wins what with what and considering I am fluent in 3 languages other than English, work in a job where I direct a 4 million a month budget and I have worked with some of the highest speed, lowest drag individuals in the world - I'll be comfortable in what I am and do know.

Then again recollections always being better than guessing, I guess I kind of am blessed that way....
There you are. See what I mean ? God help the company you are working for.

You completely missed the point and now simply chest thumping. When you have cooled off, take a minute to read the thread again, then you will see how you completely missed the point in your defense of the Slash.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

and that will be his last post...
Old 07-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

Thank you. maybe we can get back to what will be a fun truck.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:30 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)

Let's take all the talk to the track..... Losi Rocks!
Old 07-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Tech Adept

LOL you would win that race xxxDAD lol , i cant drive in a strait line to save my life , thats why i love these trucks, you aint racing if your not rubbing . besides i would love to try one but having 2 slashes ..... for the kids and a sc10 for me (the big kid) its just not in the cards.... and the wife said one more rc and she cleans the workshop but from what i have been reading the losi high roller gears can be changed with another reliable truck so it can be bullit proof once fixed in that area.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Tech Adept

I would be interested in getting one myself, but another Losi product is calling my name in a serious way. The 1/10 slider.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

It's all based on what you like. There is now one for everyone. Open classes should be for the cars that fit the class but that may have came from a work table from parts and not a box.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Man!!!! what a bunch of bitches on this thread.Don't you guy's think that it could possibly help the r\c industry some more. I am glad it's not based off the xxxt and is something different.It will probably be more durable than the sc10.But we will see when it actually comes out when it actually comes out.Remember it's not out yet and you guy's are putting it to it's death already just like everyone did with the slash when it first come out.And now slash is one of biggest classes at our local track.And if you don't like it so what.Quit the bitching Oh wait you guy's have no life.:t ire:
Old 07-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Traxxas invented the class, losi developed one to compete with it and it looks like associated is the odd man out.....

everyone has their own opinion.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sjenkins97
Traxxas invented the class, losi developed one to compete with it and it looks like associated is the odd man out.....

everyone has their own opinion.
Does it have to be built like a Slash to be in the "Short Course" class.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I believe at the ROAR Nats, that three companies were represented in the Short Course class and all three were very different. All they had to do was meet the length, width, weight, body, motor/esc and tire rules.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.