Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-revo batteries

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Tech Master

OK guys there seems to be some confusion here. The Mini 1/16th scale E-Revo VXL packs are here:

http://www.maxamps.com/products.php?cat=221

The full size E-Revo Brushed packs are here:

http://www.maxamps.com/products.php?cat=171

The full size E-Revo Brushless packs are here:

http://www.maxamps.com/products.php?cat=207

And our full list by Manufacturer is here:

http://www.maxamps.com/categories.php?cat=196

Hope that helps clear things up a bit for ya'

Any questions just ask,

-Jason
Old 08-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Tech Initiate

i was woundering about the maxamp lipo's i lookd at the 11.1v 4000mah and i was woundering sence i have a stock revo with 2 11.1v 4000mah be too much?? i mean voltage wise?? they look really impressive and there not cheap for a pair and ied have to buy a charger with those...but on the plus side it looks like the last a long time and able to recharge 1 right after another?? hmmm
Old 08-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Initiate

hey JAM do you think you could hook a Soldier up thats deployed to Iraq trying to have some fun in his down time??? maybe a discount on a package deal???
Old 08-06-2009, 06:20 AM
Tech Master

Exclamation

Originally Posted by revostevens
i was woundering about the maxamp lipo's i lookd at the 11.1v 4000mah and i was woundering sence i have a stock revo with 2 11.1v 4000mah be too much?? i mean voltage wise?? they look really impressive and there not cheap for a pair and ied have to buy a charger with those...but on the plus side it looks like the last a long time and able to recharge 1 right after another?? hmmm
Stock Brushed Revo on two 3S (6S) is a NO NO!!! 4S max on the brushed version. We have the 3S packs listed for those that have converted their stock revo's to brushless.

-Jason
Old 08-06-2009, 06:22 AM
Tech Master

hey JAM do you think you could hook a Soldier up thats deployed to Iraq trying to have some fun in his down time??? maybe a discount on a package deal???
We offer a 15% Military discount for those in active duty. Contact on of our sales reps.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

-J
Old 08-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Tech Initiate

Thanks JAM, i will surely contact one of them and look into a 2s lipo battery that should be ok for stock E-revo then right???

thanks again
SSG Stevens
Old 08-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

Thanks JAM, i will surely contact one of them and look into a 2s lipo battery that should be ok for stock E-revo then right???

thanks again
SSG Stevens

Yes please see the link in post # 16. Click on the link for the Brushed E-Revo packs. And go with any of the 2S 7.4 volt packs. The 3S packs are for Brushless only.

You'll also need the Novak 4S smart stop at the top of that page to run Li-Po's with the Stock EVX2 esc.

Jason