Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Losi 1/8 Xceleron Good? >

Losi 1/8 Xceleron Good?

Losi 1/8 Xceleron Good?

Old 06-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Momo5 View Post
Seems to me the Castle system is really the only proven system out right now. The Tekin is having way too many problems with their motors. I'm sure the Tekin will be a great way to go once they get all the bugs out...
Castle had a lot issues with their ESC until v3 came out. Tekin has had a few bad rotors which now seems to be corrected but Tekin is stepping up and taking care of this if something goes wrong as did Castle with their ESCs. I practiced last night for the first time with my Tekin 1900 combo and I have nothing but praise for the product. It is amazing!

Some folks had the losi system at my track but quickly switched to Castle soon after.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i say the same for my losi 2100.i love it.i guess there are a few bad ones in every brand of every product.thats just the way it is.