Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
most durable race car (1/10 scale) >

most durable race car (1/10 scale)

most durable race car (1/10 scale)

Old 06-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Default most durable race car (1/10 scale)

in 2 weeks i will be taking a one month vacation to florida. near the place i will be staying there is a beutifull track. they run electric classes there but it is a suppercross style track designed for 1/8 scale. i want a car that will be competitive there. i will be racing almost every day so it has to be durable. after that month is over it will retire as a track basher i will use when i have downtime in 1/8 scale buggy. they run all the classes there so feel free to suggest anything. preferably though i want it to use stick packs as i already own 2 decent packs.

my budget is 300 for the kit. but if i could use closer to 200 it would be ideal as i would be able to go with a good brushless system. otherwise i will be using a novak havok.

i'm leaning towards the team academy sb v2. i have heard it is probably the most durable 4wd buggy and 4wd would be neat but definatly not neccesary.

all suggestion welcome

Last edited by rc rock; 06-15-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

team academy has some good products and they seem to be ideal to fit your budget. so in my opinion know you have parts support for one thing. you could also find a good second hand rc for cheaper than new and have some extra cash for other things. so good luck and i hope i was a help! shane